Please everyone can you pray for Texas right now? There's rain clouds forming! Plz pray they DUMP some LOVE on us!!!

thank U 🫀

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

💙🙏

Remember who you are. We Win!! Happily married, mother of 4, nana of 2

i have family in Texas, but honestly, the whole South is roasting. i knew thefirst of june when Bamas heat index stayed over 100, that things were foul. what part is due to the weaker earth shield verses weather warfare? idk

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

🙏🙏🙏

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

🙏💦☔🌨️

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

Im so sad for Texas. Theyre tormenting us again with the weather but now its not ICE its fooken HEAT.

WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS TO US

makes me so mad

(1) Show this thread

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

Ready AF for a good Texas Torando to blow in and sweep us away 🌪💖

Prayers and Amen. Im just south of Dallas a d we were fortunate to get about an inch a couple werks ago whe a little ole summer storm built over us. It helped tremendously.

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

Let there be abundant Rain in Texas = = = > < >
Thank You + Jesus + Amen = = = > < >

1Kings 18:41 = = = > < >
And Elijah said unto Ahab, Get thee up, eat and drink;
for there is a sound of abundance of rain.