I told you a long time ago Pence was a total loser! WTM “anons” hated me for it.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Yeah... he was being investigated by pedophile hunters for 2 decades before Trump was in office...🤮🤮

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

HOW BOUT THAT DOQ HOLLIDAY!

Pence has always resonated with Nana as evil!
Hell him and Ryan conspired to kill him for goodness sakes.

When life throws you curve balls, fuck the pitcher. ⚾️ #ForGodandCountry 🇺🇸♥️🤍💙🇺🇸 #MAGA #2A #BacktheBlue 🖤💙🖤

I figured something was up when Pence 2.0 showed up.

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

#HOPEONAROPE HAHAHA

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

good times

A New Creation, Conspiracy Realist, ICU/ER RN. Are U grafted in the Tree of Life or still part of the tree of the Knowledge of GOOD & evil?

In response judith Kennison to her Publication

A bigger graphic for your arsenal.

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

pence made it's own bed....

nuff said.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

You make a deal with the devil...It's on you.

(1) Show this thread

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

Pence is a traitor and a pedophile.

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Weren’t he & his wife involved in human trafficking & worse? Didn’t his wife get an envelope at timberwolf’s funeral? Why did WTM think he’s not bad?

"Family Is Everything" We are 1 Family PURE BLOOD FREE THINKER WWG1WGA Pro2A Conservative ULTRAMAGA KAG SiVisPachemParaBellum GOD BLESS ✝️

Pence has always been a devil in disguise!

I'm a Patriot. I want my sons and grandchildren to grow up in a FREE country. #MAGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN #GODWINS

Pence always gave me the creeps.

PENCE, RYAN, AF2 TURNED AROUND, COMMERCIAL NUMBERS CHANGED AND SAME AS JFK JR PLANE. BOTH THE BASTURDS WERE EXECUTED LONG AGO, IMHO.

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

Pence was scum from the get go. Another creepy pedo.

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

Yes...good to see you Doc! Can someone explain WTM?

In response Sandy ODell to her Publication

We The Media

In response Sandy ODell to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

he has always given me the creeps… some kind of unexplained creepy man radar is activated for me when i see or hear him and its a strong reaction... kind of nauseating…

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Yup. Didnt trust hin at all. He got an envelope.

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

In response Jenn __X to her Publication

where is Praying Medic now? is he on any platforms?

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA IFBAP Ready to help heal the world. Patience Leads To True Destiny

The definitely aren’t Anons...war within the war. This whole discernment thing has really hit home for many.

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

Still not sure if he was playing a part. I'll reserve judgment until we know the truth.

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

Yup. I remember that.
Pence = evil.

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi 🇺🇸 Save the Children 🌎

🤣👍🏻 people actually buy its him. bush bi@tch from day one

Have I not commanded you? Be strong & courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged" #Silentnomore, #Truth #nofear

I didn't catch on to the assassination attempt on Trump by Pence and Ryan until this. Then I dug in and found out about Pence’s pedophilia. https://youtu.be/TXRAr3yHmKA

He raped over 180 kids.

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

I have always despised Pence. He is a baby killing pervert who plotted to kill 45

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

Pence is a monster.

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

He's way more than just a loser. He's a criminal pedo.

Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

I never liked Pence, he had the 25th amendment written all over him.

worst king of scum bag! can lie to your face with a smile!

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

; )
we tried to warn them 🙄

JUDAS PENCE