Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I laid on a towel yest out the back on th grass and got some sun rays
it was absolutely beautiful as i have been feeling really worn out...
Felt so good after it

My full name in Gematria=The Best Is Yet To Come~A robin red-breast in a cage puts all of Heaven in a rage~ Born in the USA/Live in `Q`uebec

I only wear shoes to go shopping and thats it...I can run down a gravel road barefoot if I have to...don`t ask me how I know that😂

❤️❤️❤️

This explains why so many suffer from thyroid issues, me included, and nothing or very little is being done by the Rothschild medical community.

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

I should research the effects of hands in the dirt. After working in the garden and flowerbeds with my hands it seems my soul is calmer. I'm always more at peace. 🙂

take a nap on the grass totally naked...after 30 minutes...you will be fully recharged...it is a miracle

Namaste 🙏😇retour a la source 💖

my husband and I both have been doing this now for awhile! It does work! In my case back pain lessened! gravel it like a hard massage! 🤣😂

✝️ 🇨🇦 🇺🇸 🌎Christian, Patriot, Father and Husband. https://t.me/+_o04mHdu_4s2OWI5 https://gab.com/realToddEJones TW @AgentQanada

@anon777 do this as well.

I love my job composing music for games, film etc, but I am literally swimming in EMFs, computers, synths, pedals, monitors, it’s a LOT. I have to take many breaks a day and get my barefeet on the ground and get the sun on my body/eyes.
If I were running the experiment I would test continuously after the grounding to see how transient the effect on the blood is. Like does 10 minutes of grounding revert back to prior state as soon as grounding is done?
I would also test duration. 5, 10, 15 minutes of grounding effects on blood etc.
super cool!!

Hola Kim. Wifey says hi and she said post this

In response Morris Light to his Publication

Hi - thank you.
Tell her hi said hi back!

(1) Show this thread

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

Iv been doing this everyday. My husband has been finding my shoes all over the farm. He said "Honey you keep loosing your shoes everywhere"😂

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

for the past few months I have been taking a barefoot walk around the yard in the mornings
💚🌟💚

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

this is amazing, so interesting, want to learn more, have thyroid issues, as kid barefoot, and skinny😁essential oils from trees, juniper, pine, idaho blue spruce, all grounding oils, maybe apply bottom of feet♥️

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

Here are my thyroid levels after I started grounding in April. 🙂

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

No wonder I have thyroid issues, I rarely walk around barefooted, unless i am walking on the beach....and i always feel better at the beach.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

me too, not barefoot since a kid except on sand, darn my feet tender

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

I started grounding in April. 🙂 For the first time since the 6th grade I'm currently not taking any Synthroid.

(2) Show this thread

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

wow really interesting, thanks kim!
especially the thyroid which regulates hormones, weight, metabolism

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Awesome information hun thank you again for this!

Married. Father to 2 boys. Patriot from Utah. Defund The Fooken Media. God🙏Family❤️Country🇺🇸 #NeverGiveUp #FamilyIsEverything #WWG1WGA

Wow. Nature really does provide what we need.

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

That's fascinating & so good to know.

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

ive trying to remember to take my shoes off when walking my girls. it does seem to help release the stress of the day.

First Wave Indigo Warrior Fighting for #DarkToLight Trusting #GodWinsAlways #SaveOurChildren and #FIGHT for our sanctity of life #MEGA

In response American Girl to her Publication

God bless and thank you for sharing this. Brilliant and outstanding🙏
I encourage my clients everyday, from all over the world to 'ground-out' daily. I do it every day too, a few times a day. It's an excellent way to release all the pent up energies stored within the body and balance-out the body. People don't realize the tremendous healing effects by such simplified, "God-given" gifts

(1) Show this thread

👇

In response Bryah Thorrn to her Publication

Pretty cool, might ground with them, I ain't going barefoot to ground, though I do go barefoot sometimes, til the chemtrails are gone, and smart dust.

In response Bryah Thorrn to her Publication

stay connected to the earth and you will stay healthy and connected to your consciousness.

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Just today I rode my bike into town, went to our city park, took off my shoes and socks and walked barefoot in the grass for about 20 minutes before riding back home. 😇

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

Grounding - The Grounded Documentary Film about "Earthing" - YouTube

A documentary film about "Earthing" (aka Grounding).#Grounding is a healing technique that includes performing activities that "ground you" or electrically r...

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Awake Elf to her Publication

thank you ❤️

In response Awake Elf to her Publication

So worth watching. Thanks for posting!

(2) Show this thread

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

I bet gardeners who get their hands in the dirt benefit too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44ddtR0XDVU

The Earthing Movie: The Remarkable Science of Grounding (full documentary) - YouTube

Share where you're viewing the film from, how grounding (earthing) has helped you, and/or any questions in the comments below. Learn more at https://earthing...

Dang plantar fasciitis anyway....uggh.

Texas mom ❤️🙏 Jesus Believer 🙏❤️ Faith will get me through the chaos!

me too. hurts to walk barefoot.

(1) Show this thread

Looking forward to The Best is yet to come. Holding the line

i love to walk outside in the damp grass. I also like to walk on tree roots but i had no idea it has profound healing benefits

Widowed, Proud Digital Warrior. #Trump2020 #America🇺🇸 #TheGreatAwakening

That is amazing! I have been trying to ground 2x a day for the past week. Soul soothing for sure💜

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Amazing!

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

These are my actual lab results. I have had low Thyroid ALL MY LIFE and since the 6th grade had to take Synthroid. I started "grounding" in April of this year. For the first time in my life my levels are high.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Birdwatcher) can see their posts