🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸Proud Patriot 🇺🇸⚔️Digital Soldier⚔️ 🦅🕊God Wins 🙏🏻🎚Posts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge 🎣🦀

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Truth Seeker to his Publication

This is what the majority of doctors should have done. If I were a physician in these times, I would shed the AMA and most all connections to the medical complex like Big Pharma, open a practice with the focus on keeping patients healthy with a more holistic, cause based approach. This type of practice would explode with enormous success in weeks. There are millions of us who would support a medical practice such as this. Do it doctors! 😇

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Actually these types of drs have been out there for awhile...just no one has given them any credit and many wrote them off as quacks. but yes...ALL of these drs in the current state..should step up and learn holistic medicine.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

I worked as an RN for 50 years, retired in 2020. Doctors used to be caused based and more holistic in their approach to healthcare. I witnessed a subtle change over time to symptom based care, treatment became primarily pharmaceutical. Medical schools and nursing schools taught heavily on nutrition, exercise, proper weight, patient responsibility. Patient involvement in their care was the norm. Throughout my career ( ER and Critical Care) I continued these approaches to the care I gave. Unfortunately many patients desired a"quick fix" approach and most had a lack of desire to make changes that would improve their health. So it is a multifaceted issue. The Big Pharma commercials are a huge problem IMO. They have pushed the lie that a pill is all people need. The medical complex needs restructuring and a return to holistic and natural remedies. 😇

Check out Lionel Friedberg's book, "Forever in My Veins" for a life story about the African "sangomas"!! We have a lot to learn!! 🧐

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @FoxieGrandma1 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Loxie Lou Davie, click on at the bottom under it