Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

ATM Gold is down -$313 USD Since 18 April.
It finally broke away from the $1,700 (bid) mark.
Last time this happened, was December 2015. It would appear to be trending that way.
Fun to watch regardless as J.P. Morgan slides on a downhill slope.
2 Photos.

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

we JPM was busted on Rico charges and BOA has stepped in with all the sliver leases and derivatives (funny papers) They need this down to get out of the positions they are holding. Great opportunity on all soon. VK projecting 1.5k-1.55k buy range. Great time to get metals into your own possession. I'm with you, I've been stacking the silver but all metals are better than the fiat currency dying at 10% (even faster) rate.

JPM is also involved in the Boy Scout bankruptcy case. The own the land leased as campgrounds. They will have to liquidate almost all assets...That buying range is good, but there may be a very short (2 or 3 day) drop even lower. Bid will be higher than ask price.

In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Quilibet in this post can reply

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

I agree, already a huge difference in ask and buy! Good point on BSA bankruptcy, I had forgotten about JPM involvement there!🙏 Liquidate to the last drop! That will make Tesla smile from heaven!