ATM Gold is down -$313 USD Since 18 April.
It finally broke away from the $1,700 (bid) mark.
Last time this happened, was December 2015. It would appear to be trending that way.
Fun to watch regardless as J.P. Morgan slides on a downhill slope.
2 Photos.

Only people mentioned by @Quilibet in this post can reply

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

wouldnt the hyper-inflation cause these assets to sky-rocket? At these prices and the inflation, they are highly manipulated. Why?

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

HI CHARLIE!!! HUGS💞🕊

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

$1550

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

That would signify the pullout in all futures and paper.
Physical will hold for a few days at that point.
My investment is long in peanuts.... 2 Adults, 10 babies, 4 squirrels and a rabbit (at one time).

(1) Show this thread

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

we JPM was busted on Rico charges and BOA has stepped in with all the sliver leases and derivatives (funny papers) They need this down to get out of the positions they are holding. Great opportunity on all soon. VK projecting 1.5k-1.55k buy range. Great time to get metals into your own possession. I'm with you, I've been stacking the silver but all metals are better than the fiat currency dying at 10% (even faster) rate.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication

JPM is also involved in the Boy Scout bankruptcy case. The own the land leased as campgrounds. They will have to liquidate almost all assets...That buying range is good, but there may be a very short (2 or 3 day) drop even lower. Bid will be higher than ask price.

(1) Show this thread

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi 🇺🇸 Save the Children 🌎

😅👍🏻 jp💣🔥 .... time for a level playing field 🇺🇸

In response TrueView Patriot to his Publication

Agreed. I have a great disdain for Jaime Diamon... No reason other than he looks like a jerkball.

(1) Show this thread

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

Gold is now in the buying range it seems?

In response Kali Krause to her Publication

Agreed with a caveat - Gold and silver need to be in a certain range a few days in order to drive down "ask" price. Depending on how long things stay stable, it may go as low as $1500 or even $1300.
I just want to see it all collapse, and then bounce to where it should be.
I am just a random guy, lost in the woods...

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

I know nothing of the stock market, but happy to hear JP is not happy!

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Hi Angie, Good to see you...
I know nothing of the stock market either.
As a matter of fact, I hate money and the system.
I watch because this could indicate the entire collapse of "their" system and usher in our new way of life.
God first, then Family and all else will take care of itself!

(1) Show this thread

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

I guess this is the way it is for now but it has been hard to sell my family on this hedge because it being so manipulated over the years.

In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication

If it goes they way it appears, this will be a historic drop, with a historic gain...
I am not a gold bug, I love silver...

(1) Show this thread

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

In response 1776 ... to his Publication

Thanks for this remind of the specific range :)

(1) Show this thread