Didn't know there was a Lexington, Nebraska!

Stopped there yesterday and visited the Heartland Museum of Military Vehicles which had a huge collection. My grandfather was an Army Medic in WWII and I got to see the vehicles those units used, was an interesting road trip stop.

Only people mentioned by @Jennja in this post can reply

"Do not worry if all the candles in the world flicker and die. We have the spark that starts the fire."

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

My grandpa was an Army Medic in WWll also. thank you for sharing these awesome pix.

"Do not worry if all the candles in the world flicker and die. We have the spark that starts the fire."

My grandpa was an Army Medic in WWll also. thank you for sharing these awesome pix.

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Each time I look at this picture I think of the RED cross drop.

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

10:07 > 17

22:07 > 29 | 92 > 911

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

Musk sold 75% of tesla bitcoin stake…. He knows its a fraud- Going to Zero

Very nice bit of travel- history ...
- did you notice the "6, 9, 3" on the truck?
Tesla is smiling!

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

I did, which is why I took that shot. ;)

(1) Show this thread

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

Thank you for sharing.

Hubby and I went on a 'once in a lifetime' USA road trip in 2017. And I found this website that shares 'quirky, unusual' locations.

Our country is beautiful ~ we went to National parks, Military museums, Corvette museum, SPAM museum, JELLO museum, and so much more 💕

https://www.roadsideamerica.com/

https://www.roadsideamerica.com/location/ne

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

Sounds like a lovely trip! That's exaclty the kinds of things hubby and I seek out, off the beaten track, random things. :) Will check out that site, thanks!

(1) Show this thread

There are so many great attractions around the country. Last year we went to lunch in Rockford, Illinois. None of us knew about the LZ Peace Memorial nearby. When a Patriot brother left for a bit, he met a veteran who told him about the memorial. Of course we had to go! So glad we did 🇺🇸

(5 images)

In response AcuLight Patriot to her Publication

Nice memorial. 👍🏻 Agree, I love stumbling across these kind of hidden gems.

(1) Show this thread

Its so surreal to see these things! You can almost feel the realness of being at those times!