#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Meningitis vaccine. My Daughter is required to take it for college. Did you get it for your kids? Side Effects?

I stand in truth ..from Canada! I believed before believing was a thing 💜

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I'm starting to believe any time I hear have to have or mandated vaccines ..it's connected to their bad guy sick world ..I do my best not to support bad guys.

You are starting to believe what i have known since my own childhood vaccines. Sadly my mom who is very intelligent and won a lawsuit against them for the seizures caused by my pertussis (dpt) vaccine reaction, ran to take the the moderna vaccine. After I had talked with her about bill gates stating his goal of reducing the population through vaccines. She encouraged all our relatives to take it including children. No due diligence from the woman who taught me rhe meaning of the concept. Fortunately some of the children were blessed with God given common sense to resist pressure from their loved ones/authority figures and refuse.

In response Peachy 445 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @True in this post can reply

I stand in truth ..from Canada! I believed before believing was a thing 💜

In response True to her Publication

But trust science everybody says right..I tell others you realize the science has been controlled for well over a 100 years and fits whatever narritives they want it too. I also have a vax injury from many years ago not sure which one done it as I had a huge cocktail of junk in a short period of time. I could never prove it though, I just know I was fine before that, then I wasn't.

In response Peachy 445 to her Publication

I think that's the true meaning of "sometimes you can't tell people, sometimes they have to be shown". Before the "show" Trump tried to speak against vaccines. Maybe the only way to stop them from killing us gradually adding a shot at a time, was to allow so many people to take these at the same time that the results are obvious to objective observers.

(1) Show this thread