Meningitis vaccine. My Daughter is required to take it for college. Did you get it for your kids? Side Effects?

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Unapologetically American, Digital Soldier, #SaveTheChildren & not the #Killary kind of SAVE!!!!!! #GODWINS, #WWG1WGA #ThanQ

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

At this point, I would not take any type of vaccine

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Brazilian. Family is everything. Seeking truth. No to Left thoughts and narratives.

Hi VK! pls never do the MMR (meningitis). Ourpediatrician who is annAnthroposofic (Rudolf Steiner/Waldorf) tell us its ok to accomplish our brazilian government vax yearly although all those modern vax which is outside the government calendar (its done on a private vax clinics) we must keep away fm them. Already mentioned here that our pediatr told us that nowadays medicine university is ttaught by big pharma industry..: try to understand Rudolf Steiner philosophy. it worths! Stay safe you all😍🙏🏻

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

Im dont trust any vaccine anymore. Find another school for her brother. Any school that is pushing this stuff, stay away.

@ vincentkennedy use my body my choice.. use warfare against them...push push push...fight fight fight....Q

In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

MMR vax. ... childrens health defense....PROVED in court.. autism

told them to go f themselves...totally healthy... we got this.!!!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Don't trust any vaccine VK ... it's a lottery! Authorities have no right to mandate them.

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

DO NOT GET IT. Was fcked up for 3 months after I took it freshman year of college. Still have issues because of it.

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

No to any vaccine!
No to college, its indoctrination, I have seen what they do, its done in the schools also.
Protect the Children!
I love you all
Pray whole armor of God in and around you and all Gods Children

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Key word here is "required" and that right there tells me it should be a big fat NO!🙏💗

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Exactly

(1) Show this thread

My full name in Gematria=The Best Is Yet To Come~A robin red-breast in a cage puts all of Heaven in a rage~ Born in the USA/Live in `Q`uebec

My youngest boy got meningitis in 1989 when he was 4 years old.
It is a horrible experience.His head swelled and his eyes started bulging.Closest hospital was 20 minutes away.They immediately sent him for a spinal tap and sent us a priest.Doctors told us his chances to be `normal` were slim.I never left his side.For days I just held his hand and prayed.Then 3 days later he looked at me and said `Hi,mom` and 15 minutes later he was running down the halls of the hospital and the Doctors couldn`t believe it.Today he his healthy and strong as an ox....God is good.

Good morning VK, back in 2016 in SC it was only highly recommended. I sent my underage (still only 17) to the doctor for her required physical and the nurse gave her the vaccine anyway, although I had very clear directions that we were denying it. I was livid! Thankfully, no apparent side affects yet. She is now 24.

its required when they are 12 too. Declined. Along with Gardasil. We know too mant vax harmed kids.

I stand in truth ..from Canada! I believed before believing was a thing 💜

I'm starting to believe any time I hear have to have or mandated vaccines ..it's connected to their bad guy sick world ..I do my best not to support bad guys.

In response Peachy 445 to her Publication

You are starting to believe what i have known since my own childhood vaccines. Sadly my mom who is very intelligent and won a lawsuit against them for the seizures caused by my pertussis (dpt) vaccine reaction, ran to take the the moderna vaccine. After I had talked with her about bill gates stating his goal of reducing the population through vaccines. She encouraged all our relatives to take it including children. No due diligence from the woman who taught me rhe meaning of the concept. Fortunately some of the children were blessed with God given common sense to resist pressure from their loved ones/authority figures and refuse.

(1) Show this thread

Don't do it. Can't trust them

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

We live in a democratic state-Maryland.Just found out that there is a form at school to waiver childhood immunizations for medical reason or religious exemption. Schools dont tell u this. The school nurse said that if there is an outbreak the student may have to stay home from svhool. Please check these options out

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

I live in Cape Town … It’s in Africa
Why do tge Americans have to have more vaccines than us in Africa …. And we’re mostly okay & get through the diseases here

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

Thi is what HEB Grocery stores are pushing.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

It DOES state Meningitis for college. Dr Judy Mikovits says..."DO NOT GET ANY VACCINE including children's vaccines". So no dont do it!

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

(2) Show this thread

There are exemptions you can file for. We filed one for our daughter when she went to college. Not sure your state, but in Texas, you can get an exemption pretty easily.

“In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”

Find another college. No school should be requiring a vaccine. its about control.

SAHM. 100% Trump supporter. Here for VK & Patriot friends. WWG1WGA

Can she get a religious exemption? I got one for my son & it never expires. Good luck

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I am pretty sure my daughter got it. I don't remember any side effects. I don't think my son got it though. To be honest VK, I will not encourage either of them to get anymore vaccines/jabs. My son, I believe was damaged by vaccines as a toddler. I don't trust any of the medical or pharmaceutical industries anymore. My 19 and 20 year old aren't going the college route because of the fact that the schools around us are forcing kids to take the jabs. We will work hard at finding other ways for them to survive and thrive. Good luck with the decisions. Here's the problem. We don't know if these vaccines affect their ability to have children or not. I really don't trust anyone anymore. Sending love Patriot.