Only people mentioned by @Pndlumswings in this post can reply

In response Tammy Faye to her Publication

Intentional.

Dane Wigington posted video about Lake Mead July 8, 2022

https://youtu.be/ac8c-M1zhhM

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

WATCH
~
THE
~
WATER

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

🤔I'm guessing this might have something to do with HOOVER DAM?

Found this on a fast search 💥
"the Colorado River flows into Lake Mead, one of the largest manmade lakes in North America. It began filling upon the completion of Hoover Dam (previously known as Boulder Dam) in 1935."

https://grcahistory.org/sites/beyond-park-boundaries/lake-mead/

We’ve had a home about 1-2 miles from Lake Mead for over 20 years. Its been our playground, so we watch it carefully. Over that time period we've seen the amount water decrease very gradually; and one year it even went Up about 8 feet. Until this past year when it mysteriously decreased more than any year. Temps are the same as always, so seems obvious they are releasing it on purpose. 🧐
They try to say its more water usage in the valley, but the amount of homes that get their water from fresh underground springs is High!
There are over 269 springs in Clark County!
Whats really going on?

In response Vicki Lord to her Publication

This is my thinking also....all of the dams that are mentioned as potentially having a problem...this particular one has an underground tunnel. So I believe they ARE purposely releasing this dam slowly to a less devastating level should/would something "happen" to it. Very interesting.

(1) Show this thread

DIgital Soldier known for causing a Social Disruption. Holding the line for President Trump and defending our freedoms everyday. Blessed.

Could they be planning on dumping the waters above into Lake Mead and the Salton Sea when the firmament shatters? Where would all that water go without displacung the oceans? Why are these two man made lakes being allowed to dry up? They certainly are capable of containing a large volume of water on short notice.

The Simpsons flat out show this happening in a baseball stadium.
https://youtu.be/ymVgF1ipQ-k

Notice the radio station numbers in the background? 🍿🐸

All the shatter the glass ceiling talk by Killary...Elon smashing the Cyber Truck window...tons of symbolism everywhere alluding to the dome coming down.

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

where are they diverting the water ?

UNDERGROUND SUB TUNNELS

New Mexico
New Mexico
New Mexico

Gulf Coast
Gulf Coast
Gulf Coast

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

im on the gulf coast.. ill let you know when my back door otter family gets kuru....

(1) Show this thread

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana