Hmm, cross-platform "flood" posts/talk....makes ya wonder what's coming!

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Today at work I was taking some tests and a customer walks in and I looked up at his shirt.

I hope this isn't about literal flooding. Been through that in my house and it is horrifying.

Nice way to cool off :)

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

a major FF will only occur when some big Truth drops to distract. unless the whitehat flood is going to occur. i think we have better chance of BidAn being found illegitimate and a FF. @Q on TS interacted with JRum about palm trees.

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

🙏

GOD is EVERYTHING, PEACE LOVE FORGIVENESS.... Veteran..... Married. SoN of RAY ....SOON. 1613161, AZ. √

Good ./sync :)

(1) Show this thread

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

⛈⛈⛈⛈

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

We have rain all of next week. Not complaining, dry as a bone. But floods sound a bit scary.

South African born currently living on the island of Malta and i love the Lord Jesus

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

yes all over its been hot and dry here in EU and if it floods. ohlalah

(1) Show this thread

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

We have to watch the Waters ..

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

Lots of Flood talk lately🌪🌊

I’m guessing a flood. 😅🙃

Queen?

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

London Bridge you think??

(1) Show this thread