Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

No one asking question here as well. This Plan and Movie, is putting us backwards. I live on Social Security, My husband passed away last year. I can not afford everything at this time with the Inflation Rates so high. I can't even go 20 miles to the Cemetery to visit my husband's grave. Which took me a year to be able to get him in his final resting place because of the Covid Restrictions. I am not the only one this is Hurting, But the Hurting is putting us backwards, not forward.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Love Jesus to her Publication

I imagine its going to get more uncomfortable before it gets better. Still so many sleeping.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Maybe if you make it a little more obvious. People are ready

We have past the point of obvious. If the last 2 years haven't woken people up, it is going to take something massive.

In response The Drowned King to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Guinevere in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Guin Evere, click on at the bottom under it