Aloha Good Morning AU
OO boy I made a huge mistake!
A new friend I met, thinks as I do, sent me a text.
EKK I didn't look at who sent text, I just saw my friends name

Text was sent from on our Bocce ball blog.
These people we play Bocce with are hard core Biden fans
Believers to the core
Jabbed to the max! Cheer for Biden!

I shared with my friend how the SC abortion law is a ha ha.
Everything I have learned from Au and 20 years of following this info
I sent the text out to 13 Biden lovers

So much for being invited back.
I always tell people to do their own research
Look close before sending your texts
The devil made me do itπŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
My heart feels bad.

Only people mentioned by @arba in this post can reply

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

In response arba happihr to her Publication

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA

Everything happens for a reason.😁

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

What would God want you to do? We don't need haughty divisions and I told you so peeps. They have 2 to 5. Maybe. Take the high road.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Don't feel bad, I'm sure you can find a patriot-friendly team to play with. You accidentally did a great thing. You may wake a few, or even one.

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

I call that a happy accident, probably by divine intervention. Meant for you to let go of those that want to keep their heads in the sand.

π•π”Όβ„π•€π•‹π”Έπ•Š π•π•†π•Š 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 πˆππ…πˆππˆπ“π”πŒ

Mistakes to some are roadmaps to others ❀️
Maybe one (or more) of them actually needed to hear your truth and maybe it will give them courage to reach out to you separately if there comes a time when they start to question the narrative. Planting seeds!
Plus if you need a new Bocce ball team, I am so in!!! Been playing this like a family tradition since childhood :)

10 out of 10 people die... Do you still feel special?

**** em if they can’t take a joke

This is the way.

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

there are no coincidences πŸ˜‰

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

sad, yes.

#plantingseeds

never know what might sprout UP!

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

I say start your own Bocce Ball group with like minded individuals. I β€˜ve found I can no longer hang with sleepers. They just make me want to punch their lights out to wake them up.

welcome to the club

πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈBeen there too. It was meant to be!!

God has already won. βœ¨πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

You just planted a whole bunch of seeds fren. Bravo! πŸ™πŸΌπŸ˜Š

God has already won. βœ¨πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

You just planted a whole bunch of seeds fren. Bravo! πŸ™πŸΌπŸ˜Š

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

Eh. Probably a good thing 😁
Some seed falls on rocky ground, some the wind blows away, but some takes root 😏🌱

even if it was just an accident, dont feel bad for pushing the truth in their face one last time to HELP THEM :) you are doing your part sharing truth β™₯οΈπŸ€πŸ’™ ill pray for them and for your peace and happiness today❀

even if it was just an accident, dont feel bad for pushing the truth in their face one last time to HELP THEM :) you are doing your part sharing truth β™₯οΈπŸ€πŸ’™ ill pray for them and for your peace and happiness today❀

i no longer feel bad for telling thentrith to Biden zombie jabbed sheep
they have pushed their bullshit on all of us long enough! no more listening to them repeat MSM NEWS like its fact! i have had it with trans shit Trump bashing and no concern from those empty souls for the human trafficking. its time we all put them in their place! too many ofnour service men and true patriots have lost lives fighting the cabal. at this point its dostrspectful to those men and women fighting and have died to save himanity. the last sheep are insults to sheep, they are demons! There is way to much love to waste time on ignorant hate filled MSM zombies that are worshipping satin and are too stupid to see it!
i truly only give energy to stopping corruot things i see now in my personal life. Im done catering to the stuoidest fools programmed living in the mockingbird matrix
I pray for victims and soldiers and white hats, constanly WWG1WGA

I did an oopsie too, kinda like this!

I work for the gub-ment. You can imagine how blue that is.....
I came into a zoom meeting and since everyone is very casual these days, it wasn't inappropriate work gear to be in a tshirt

But I didn't even think twice that I was wearing "Welcome to the Circus" Joe Bye-Dun photo dressed as a clown.

To top it off, I was drinking from my "I'll be back" DJT coffee mug 🀣

Once I realized it was too late so I just let it roll....
surprisingly some of the hardcore Ds liked my shirt!

silence on the mug HAHA!

Patriot Pup🐢helping my Patriot Peeps πŸ‘©πŸΌπŸ‘¨πŸΌfight for our Constitutional Republic πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’™

I call that Divine Intervention, Arba! I would say, from reading your post, you are a very sweet soul. You just might have 13 people who have lots and lots of questions for ya! Regardless, you planted the seeds and they know who to come to for truth or maybe, just maybe, they will be curious enough to check out one or more things you wrote about. Good job!!!! ❀️

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

Won't be long and those same people will be asking you questions, or they will stand there with their mouths open, and nothing will come out. Hoping for sooner not later. Ha ha

nothing is random! who knows may be you started a spark in someones heart for the better! πŸ˜ŠπŸ’›

Child of GOD, Freedom warrior, Voracious truthseeker, animal lover & nature enthusiast!

Oh my gosh I luv your post!πŸ˜†you are definitely a Lion!
A lion doesn't lose sleep over the opinion of sheep! I feel as you do that God is separating the wheat from the chaff. Will they faithfully hold on to the truth of God’s word or will they compromise with the culture? Hang in there Patriot because soon we are going to see the destruction of the old guard and the beginning of the new. Blessings to you my friend

haha! excellent… perhaps a blessing in disguise.

Don't worry I've done that before and just brush it off as no regrets. Obviously your heart knew to share....one never knows how seed will germinate. Good for you!

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

You did great! If they can’t take it you don’t need them dragging you down!

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Well done Arba - cheers to you ❣️

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (βŠ™οΉβŠ™βœΏ) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

providence for the fools

ya did gud!

(btw i lβ™₯️ve bocce)