Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

NAWAPA
$14.3Q

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Canadians really got screwed over by our corrupt/controlled politicians, with the amount of power we send down to the US for next to nothing. We should be getting the dividends for those resources that belong to us. Same with our crude and raw lumber.
Instead, only a few pocket the mega profits, leaving us with massive job losses and industries shutting down, while we have to buy back our own resources at extremely inflated prices
Bush's blackmailed puppet Mulroney really fckd us over with NAFTA.
Shelley Ann Clarke has a very interesting story about that.
https://vimeo.com/290972215

Shelley Ann Clark on Mulroney's free trade agreement - YouTube (360p) on Vimeo

This is "Shelley Ann Clark on Mulroney's free trade agreement - YouTube (360p)" by ProtectedSun on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the…

“One cannot love without suffering, or suffer without loving.” Saint Gianna Molla

In response Anonymity on X to her Publication

We have always paid a premium for Canadian wpod in the US.

All our Canadian mills were shut down as only raw logs started being exported to US and China, so some lumber king corporations are banking big profits.

In response Conserv Christy to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ReeeinQarnation in this post can reply

“One cannot love without suffering, or suffer without loving.” Saint Gianna Molla

In response Anonymity on X to her Publication

That is very true! My husband a forest engineer traveled the world with the machines he invented for forestry, and he was in Canada a lot. He mentioned the other day about the spreadsheet and costs, the percentage that went to the "crown." He thought nothing of it then. Can't get that off my mind now. Our taxes go to the "crown" then to the Vatican for their cut, then who knows where. It's all criminal, all of it, here and Canada.

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

In response Conserv Christy to her Publication

Exactly. They are bleeding us all dry. Have been for a long time.

(1) Show this thread