Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I saw …“143Q” in the clouds. Trippy.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Has everyone considered what would happen in your area if trucks dont deliver the chemicals to your water plant where the water is pushed to your home?

Ok so Nana has asked a couple of times, what engineers do we have here that can splain a home made system to take water from the air and filter it.
I know good and damn well if I can buy one for 2,ooo$ that cycles 8 to 10 gal. per day, we have genius ppl right here that can tell us how to make our own system cheaper than buying one.

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

Canadians really got screwed over by our corrupt/controlled politicians, with the amount of power we send down to the US for next to nothing. We should be getting the dividends for those resources that belong to us. Same with our crude and raw lumber.
Instead, only a few pocket the mega profits, leaving us with massive job losses and industries shutting down, while we have to buy back our own resources at extremely inflated prices
Bush's blackmailed puppet Mulroney really fckd us over with NAFTA.
Shelley Ann Clarke has a very interesting story about that.
https://vimeo.com/290972215

Shelley Ann Clark on Mulroney's free trade agreement - YouTube (360p) on Vimeo

This is "Shelley Ann Clark on Mulroney's free trade agreement - YouTube (360p)" by ProtectedSun on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the…

“One cannot love without suffering, or suffer without loving.” Saint Gianna Molla

In response Anonymity on X to her Publication

We have always paid a premium for Canadian wpod in the US.

(1) Show this thread

The corp always had something against free-flowing, meandering rivers. I'm glad that project didn't happen.

Maybe HAARP would just create the "Water Famine" with no serious resolution like this plan.... :-(

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_Water_and_Power_Alliance
1 of 7 "water."

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

"The total cost was estimated in 1975 as $100 billion, comparable in cost to the Interstate Highway System."

PS - How much money did we send to Ukraine?

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Seems odd

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

5.3 < > 35