Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

That message is nonsensical bullshit. The ONLY ONES who read that and get that are US - the awakened - the pure bloods - the truther's. Think the sleepers are reading these messages? NOPE. COme on - this crap is insulting at this point. People like myself are calling upon THE ALL - God - The DIVINE - the REAL Angels - to SET US FREE NOW AND END THIS MOVIE. Anyone disagreeing can tell that to my child who has changed and has tummy issues and anxiety and my mate whose health declined this year - who sits in a chair feeling sick because of the shedding the jabbed are emitting and he got exposed. AGAIN. WE. ARE. DONE.

Again, I refer to this... Ive shared it for 15 years. Most are just starting to see it and understand and many who are "awake" still don't truly get it. This was 1985. Its time for millions to rise up and take it back. We are entering the crisis phase. The winner normalizes what we will have in the future. it's getting to the point if people don't like it, Fook'em.

https://youtu.be/bX3EZCVj2XA

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @GaDawg3 in this post can reply

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

How exactly?