#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Good Morning Patriots.
AnonIsland here we come...

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Tears of remembering. Eons ago, in an art class, we were tasked with drawing our dream home. Mine was a chateau on a plateau on an island… like THIS!! My ex was evil…destoyed all of my art and almost my life…but now here I am looking at what I imagined so long ago..
I want to go there, I NEED to go there!
Love you all so very much! ❤️

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

In response Sista Sue to her Publication

Do you still create art? I can sympathize. I pray you still create. ❤

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

I found a different outlet for my passion to create. I grow things now. Not saying Im great at it, but if it will grow in my area I have to try it. My yard was only grass when I bought this home. It has trees/flowers/vegetables now. Plus there are many homes in the nearby neighborhoods that have new flowers and pumpkins that they didn’t plant. 😉 Every time we take a walk we sprinkle a few seeds here and there.
Is it too early to call dibs on the gardening on Anon Island? If not, I call dibs!! 😁Plus I will have some swimming lessons to give! 😁

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

AWESOME! Perfect grounding moves. I garden too. I like the "planting seeds" idea.

Some of the neighbors who got pumpkins last year got watermelons instead this years. Surprise! 😁

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SC18835410 in this post can reply

🤣❤👍