#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Good Morning Patriots.
AnonIsland here we come...

Tears of remembering. Eons ago, in an art class, we were tasked with drawing our dream home. Mine was a chateau on a plateau on an island… like THIS!! My ex was evil…destoyed all of my art and almost my life…but now here I am looking at what I imagined so long ago..
I want to go there, I NEED to go there!
Love you all so very much! ❤️

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SC18835410 in this post can reply

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

In response Sista Sue to her Publication

Do you still create art? I can sympathize. I pray you still create. ❤

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

I found a different outlet for my passion to create. I grow things now. Not saying Im great at it, but if it will grow in my area I have to try it. My yard was only grass when I bought this home. It has trees/flowers/vegetables now. Plus there are many homes in the nearby neighborhoods that have new flowers and pumpkins that they didn’t plant. 😉 Every time we take a walk we sprinkle a few seeds here and there.
Is it too early to call dibs on the gardening on Anon Island? If not, I call dibs!! 😁Plus I will have some swimming lessons to give! 😁

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Love you too Anon.

Love you too😘💕

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Immaturely, I married my high school boyfriend a year after graduation. He destroyed my medical dreams, my self esteem and, as wel, almoat my life.

With only a $20 bill, i packed up what I could in my car and left with my little som and never looked back. Was tough at times (they were millionnaires and constantly fought me for custody, never won).

When i feel defeated, I remind myself that I am still that brave 21 year old, who fought the rich system and won. Seems like a lifetime ago. Cheers to us, The Survivors, The Warriors! 👊🏻❤️👊🏻

Love you too Sista Sue. Glad you are rid of that evil in your life.

🙏🏼🥰

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

We love you too! Never stop creating. ❤️☺️

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Glad you removed that someone from your life that would destroy anything that you create.

We are here to create.

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

Christopher Lee Watts and
Shanann Cathryn Rzucek and her children
Murder Case.

Shanann was reading the
book which was written how to
heal the relationship through
oxytocin bonding...

Removing someone is sometime so crucial.
vasopressin.

It can be hard when that someone is among the "family".

oxytocin & vasopressin
Balance...

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

🥲♥️

(13) Show this thread