PROUD to be an AMERICAN ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Navy Nurse Veteran๐Ÿฆ…โš“๏ธ๐Ÿ’ซโœจ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Mount Fuji, Japan
Thats one strange cloud but a cool lookin pic

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

God is quite the artist! Glorious photo. ๐Ÿ˜‡

I didn't take but just sharing, but it is glorious! have to tell you a short story cuz I know you're an RN. Went to an urgent care cuz my naturopath doc out of town & I knew I had an infection on my leg. I don't know what I did other than I had a mosquito bite there & was scratching it, it started to become very red around it so I knew & didn't want it to spread further. Go there & see an NP, not young, about 65ish. She doesn't think it's a mosquito bite cuz it's linear, ok. Then proceeds to tell me what a mosquito bite looks like! Really?!!! I 'm glad she got her masters for that!!!! How insulting. Maybe covering all her bases? Good grief. Thought you might enjoy the "medicine" geniuses we now have in our healthcare field.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriot63 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mare Qay - WWG1WGA!, click on at the bottom under it