Theres nothing more addictive than shooting lightning. Once, you get a taste of it and catch a really great strike, the chase never ends. This was my first good strike in Austin, Texas. Most proud moment Ive had in years. =)

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Nana loves to watch lightening storms.

My Mom had to drag me into the house everytime there was a storm growing up.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

wow 🤩

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

you know i Love it right before a storm⚡️like the Vibes go way Up and its crazy amazing

(1) Show this thread

Looking forward to The Best is yet to come. Holding the line

That is awesome Lauren. Chasing lightening 😀

Here to support my President, my country and THE CHILDREN 🙏🏻🙏🏻 🙏🏻 💥💥THE STAGE IS SET💥💥

Great shot Patriot 👊🏻

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication

WOW! Nice shot!

(1) Show this thread

What an amazing picture. Wow!

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

😱

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎶 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything 💗 💙💚

Amazing Sis!

stunning 💛

🇨🇦🇺🇸 Trust The Plan #TheGreatAwAkening TrueCanadianPatriot #Peace #Freedom

Great Capture...

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

Gematria : shooting lightning

Three Three Three / The Storm Is Coming / Believe In The Future / The Eye Of The Storm / Its Time To Wake Up / The Swamp Runs Deep / One Hundred Thirteen (113) / Energy From Source / Wish You Were Here / True Love Forever / See You In November

https://www.gematrix.org/?word=shooting+lightning

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication

oh wow!
=D

(1) Show this thread

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

Spectacular 💕...
I actually downloaded an app for my iphone that works well in capturing lightning

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

I grew up in south central colorado, the storms there were amazing!!! I actually was shocked by a bolt of lightning when I was 7 watching a storm with my sisters. It hit the train tracks about 60yrds away from my house and followed a water line to the house and my elbows were on the metal window frame watching the storm. I did a back flip off the couch and my elbows were severely burned. Power went out and all, my sisters and mom freaked out, called my dad to come home and he’s like he’s fine and proceeded to go back to work. Ah the 80’s what a great time to be alive 😂🤣

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

huh looks like a side profile of someone. reminded me of Alfred Hitchcock.... thats bitchen my fren

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Wow!
How cool!
Thank you for sharing with us.
Frame this one

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

WOW!! That is amazing!!

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

WOW!! That is amazing!!

No Coincidences. "Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names." - John F. Kennedy #TheGreatAwakening

THAT IS AWESOME !
I need to invest in a camera !

In response Meta Mettle to his Publication

Once U get a taste of shooting storms, U CANT STOP!

I promise! Most addictive hobby in the world!
=D

(1) Show this thread

*typo no comma after Once