Dr. Birx credits herself as the person who convinced President Trump to adopt the “15 days to slow the spread” policy — which she admits was a ruse to buy time to make lockdowns more permanent.
Dr. Birx also admits to “hiding” data in the weekly reports to state health officials in order to encourage her “lockdowns and masking and mass testing” regime.
https://emeralddb3.substack.com/p/deborah-birx-was-dr-lockdown?utm_source=email

Only people mentioned by @freefallinragincagin in this post can reply

In response Tuefel Hunden to his Publication

Someone needs to tell her that we didn't need her to write a book about what she did. We knew what she was doing, how she was lying to all of us. We know the real numbers. We know what was really going on.

I for one will NOT spend one dime on her. She is trying to confess her sins before she's removed from this Earth. What she did to people was wrong and she will answer for what she's done. Maybe she'll RIP better with a clean conscience.

Time to get rid of dead weight. She will never be able to walk out in public again now that everyone else knows. She's been found guilty in the court of PUBLIC OPINION.

remember in 2020 people were calling Dr Birx a reptilian? i do. Look at her teeth. i wonder what hides under that scarf

remember in 2020 people were calling Dr Birx a reptilian? i do. Look at her teeth. i wonder what hides under that scarf

💖We are all God’s children.💖

She has always been a killer.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

If this is true shouldn’t she be in jail immediately?

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

She admitted to misrepresentation of Facts to achieve her desired outcome.

Does She Care about the economic hardship created by lockdowns?

This movie is a Horror/ Snuff flick

Time to Unplug the liars & reveal the arrests….

Hard to comprehend a Unification of “we the people” amidst ongoing wall to wall lies by MSM Big tech etc

Wow, she put pen to paper…sounds like a confession.

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

Pure evil and criminal action. Again the fraud was against "we the people" and we should use her own admissions to force the DOJ to take the case.

All if this is great but the MSM is not ans never will cover this. Just like so many things we know. Until MSM is gone nothing matters

3rd Btn, 5th Marines, Wpns, Co., Dragons Ptn., Desert Storm, WAR ROOM POSSI ! GAB, Gettr, X , Truth, Frank social

In response Pats Fan to his Publication

We do not need the MSM and the word is out because we keep it flowing. MSM NO LONGER IN CONTROLL OF THE MAJORITY.

(1) Show this thread

WHY IS SHE THROWING HERSELF UNDER THE BUS????
HMMM

A Patriot who is proud to be alive at a time such as this! Thank you POTUS & FLOTUS Trump! God bless America & the world!

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

I believe she was arrested a long time ago and now she is playing the role that the white hats want her to play. It is all brilliant to watch!

SAHM. 100% Trump supporter. Here for VK & Patriot friends. WWG1WGA

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

I was wondering the same thing. Why would she do this voluntarily? And, why now? There's definitely more to this story

(2) Show this thread