I Am a Teacher, mom, grandma, vibrational energy healer committed to unite and heal this planet one ❤️at a time 🙏❤️💫 #GodWins #wwg1wga

Anon family, please pray for my little 4 month old grandson, Enzo. He’s being rushed to the hospital again this morning. His heart is racing over 300 bpm.

In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication

could it be supravenicular tachycardia? EKG while he's in an epoisode can find it. prayers being sent.

I Am a Teacher, mom, grandma, vibrational energy healer committed to unite and heal this planet one ❤️at a time 🙏❤️💫 #GodWins #wwg1wga

In response Dawn Smith to her Publication

Thank you. Yes he was diagnosed with that 3 weeks ago and sent home on a monitor and beta blockers.

Prayers going out for Enzo. I promise you he will overcome this. My youngest son had SVT. There will be episodes like this while he’s young and the beta blockers (and treatments like digoxin) will help eary on. Over the next few years his heart will likely grow out of it where those cells do not pick up the signals and influence the heart. Worst case, many will do a minor surgery to laser remove that clump of cells.

side note: many adults have SVT and do not realize it. They chalk it up to short episodes of anxiety.

prayers for Enzo and family!

In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @dpalmer17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Dean Palmer, click on at the bottom under it