Anon family, please pray for my little 4 month old grandson, Enzo. He’s being rushed to the hospital again this morning. His heart is racing over 300 bpm.

Only people mentioned by @TamIAM in this post can reply

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication

πŸ™β˜οΈπŸ™β˜οΈπŸ™β˜οΈπŸπŸ’œ God Bless Him!!!πŸ€—

Just saw this hope you have found the problem and he is doing well. πŸ™

I Am a Teacher, mom, grandma, vibrational energy healer committed to unite and heal this planet one ❀️at a time πŸ™β€οΈπŸ’« #GodWins #wwg1wga

In response Cowboy Up1 to her Publication

Thank you. He was diagnosed with Wolf Parkinsons White Syndrome. They had to stop his heart then restart it. Not gaining weight because his heart works too hard. Scary stuff. He sees a different cardiologist Friday.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, MAGA, Jesus Is King, Family First, 2A, making common sense common again, looking forward to justice being served. I FBAP.

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

I Am a Teacher, mom, grandma, vibrational energy healer committed to unite and heal this planet one ❀️at a time πŸ™β€οΈπŸ’« #GodWins #wwg1wga

You are all so amazing. I cried and truly felt the Holy Spirit reading these.
Grace, my daughter, just texted me that he is stable and tranferring him to another hospital with a ped cardiatric unit. God Bless you all

I'm an old fashioned woman, the kind with a WOMB! Army Vet, daughter, sister, mom, grandma, best friend. #WWG1WGAWW #FamilyISEverything

Prayers sent!! Stay Strong Grandma!! Enzo's tough!

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❀️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🀬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

sending love and prayers for sweet angel EnzoπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❀️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🀬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

sending love and prayers for sweet angel EnzoπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

prayers and healing to little Enzo!!!

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ God hold this sweet child tightly in your hands.

WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ TRUST THE PLAN

Sending prayers!
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

Praying for Enzo , and also for your heart , and the parents ❀️

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

Prayers & blessings to your grandson ❀️

Prayers up for Enzo.

And I said, β€œHere am I. Send me!" πŸ•Š

Oh my goodness poor little one, I'm praying for sweet little Enzo now! πŸ™πŸ€

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Praying for Enzo’s good health & comfort for him & all the family through this β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Mostly retired Veterinarian living in North Texas. Follower of the esoteric. Truth seeker since childhood. Q follower since Nov. 2017.

πŸ™πŸ’•

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

could it be supravenicular tachycardia? EKG while he's in an epoisode can find it. prayers being sent.

In response Dawn Smith to her Publication

Thank you. Yes he was diagnosed with that 3 weeks ago and sent home on a monitor and beta blockers.

(1) Show this thread

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

FJB .......Trump is my President

Prayers sent πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ God Bless !

Child of God. β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Family is everything. Proud Navy mom and Grandma. Deepest love and respect for the USA and her symbols. Back the Blue!

Sending love and healing prayers to Baby Enzo. β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ™β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’œπŸ’•

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Praying for baby Enzo & family.
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Prayers up for your grandsonπŸ™πŸ’šπŸ’š

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,β™ΎοΈπŸ’«β™ΎοΈ

dear lord i ask that you be with Enzo in this his time of need your little angel needs you cradle him in your arms and give the gift of healing his little heart and i ask that you be with his mother and father too give the strenght and ability to stay strong for little Enzo. this i ask in your name sweet Jesus AMEN.

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Praying for Enzo πŸ™β€οΈ

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

i will. i see him being okay

πŸ™ Praying for your precious Love ❀️!

Praying for his parents, you and the Dr’s who will help him reach his normal healthy state. πŸ™πŸ™

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

πŸ™

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

Many prayers sent. Lord heal that baby please.