PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Re: Steve Bannon trial starting today

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

You think he flipped ? or hes still running PSYOPS on the public.

Sloppy Steve had his executive privledge removed by POTUS. means he has to say the truth now. POTUS also wished him good luck.

I wish him good luck too !

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

Ahhh I always liked Bannon - very smart, bright and a breath of fresh air in politics .
Sad if he is compromised.

In response Sunny Star to her Publication

MOSSAD asset

He did not get along w Kushner.... So hard to figure out who is on what team. These ppl are slick....

Only people mentioned by @CynthiaConkling in this post can reply

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication

Like the pot calling the kettle black? 2 ashkenazi juice fighting w ea other?????

In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication

I have seen that neon revolt stuff years ago. I think he has been a friend on various platforms? We have all been censored. These ppl are snakes. Literally.

(2) Show this thread
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication

He called Don Jr a traitor. Bad move lying about The President's children .

This is all very hard to understand and remember. It's like getting a PhD in religion, military hx, history in general, psychology, medicine, pharma etc form a sketchy group of peeps online. And just when you think one is credible they flip... No wonder weak peeps just watch Wheel of Fortune. This is a lot of work.... 3% now as in 1776.... THEN to try and TEACH the MATRIX whilst they laugh at you. This is not for the faint of heart.....

(1) Show this thread