Only people mentioned by @Patriot63 in this post can reply

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Save the Children 🌎

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

where were you when called on jan 6th?

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Save the Children 🌎

locked it down after
no movie credits

Love it!!!!!

Christian Researcher * Truth Sower * Oath-taking American Patriot * DAR * Proud daughter of a Korean War Veteran

I'm certain this is true.

You think he flipped ? or hes still running PSYOPS on the public.

Sloppy Steve had his executive privledge removed by POTUS. means he has to say the truth now. POTUS also wished him good luck.

I wish him good luck too !

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

Ahhh I always liked Bannon - very smart, bright and a breath of fresh air in politics .
Sad if he is compromised.

(1) Show this thread

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

That has an iconic Patton vibe!❀️‍πŸ”₯

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Give em' hell, Steve!

I'm an old fashioned woman, the kind with a WOMB! Army Vet, daughter, sister, mom, grandma, best friend. #WWG1WGAWW #FamilyISEverything

Only followers of this user (@Mystogan) can see their posts