#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Toxoplasma gondii
#Cats

serious Q: can someone direct me to the best place to purchase ivermectin and how much you take etc

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Grace1125 in this post can reply

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

In response LeLe John to her Publication

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

The horse paste Ivermectin is the purest form. ANY BRAND PASTE MARKED 1.87% Ivermectin IS fine. You can buy it at Tractor Supply or other farm type stores or order it online at vet supply stores. A pencil eraser size dab twice a day is the average dosage. You should also drink plenty of water with some lemon juice to make your body acidiic. Some people expeeience herxing which can manifest in mny different forms. Just ride it out and drink the lemon water. Many experience a googly or funny lights i. eyes first thing in the morning. Goes away. I put mine in empty gelatin capsules so I don’t have to taste it. If you can get on Telegram join the Dirt Road Discussion channel and look thru the stuff there. Danny also had live chats wednesfays and Sunday evenings.

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

I am currently sick and this is my third time sick this year. Each episode lasts weeks. Each time I have taken IVM but only a pea size in a gel cap. I heard somewhere that some vitamin should be taken when you take IVM to protect your liver? Any idea what that might be? Also I just take the initial dose... now I'm thinking that isn't enough.

I can't get on telegram.

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

It’s a reminder that if some folks still living with or working in close proximity of those jabbed need to be on a natural detox regime, including “grounding” outside. Also, all of us, from the air, water and polluted foods, years past jabs... we were not aware of🙏🏻❤️chewing pumpkin seeds also acts like iver...

(3) Show this thread

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

Also, Ivermectin.com. :)

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

reliablerxpharmacy.com
I've had good results with this online firm. They don't require a
prescription from a physician. They ship promptly. For US clients credit cards are not accepted, only E-Check. You need your bank
routing number and your checking account number. Pretty easy, just be sure your bank numbers are correct. Helpful staff.

(2) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

I got mine from India. took 4 weeks. $30 shipping flat fee
https://pharmacydelivers.com/shop/

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

can it be bought in the US?

(1) Show this thread

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.