Why am I the only person asking why this documentary never fully came out? And what happened to Candice Owens?? Her last post on Twitter was May 26th right after this documentary was supposed to come out, coincidentally the same day as the Texas school shooting
https://twitter.com/RealCandaceO/status/1526677780083138561?t=EFVL4vB_zfPGW3by2kyb_g&s=19

Things change when you have a family to worry about.
She was either been approached by White hats or Black hat.

Going with White Vibes.
Interested in hearing her speak now. Should be easy to tell.

In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Caps1 = 64.
Caps2 = 80.
Caps = 144.
TS = 11:53 PM (23:53).

https://qalerts.app/?n=2353

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

She is on maternity leave. She's posts on Instagram stories often but not in a few days. Probably because she's had her baby within the past week.

Defender of FREEDOM. We are entering A BRAVE NEW WORLD. Yes, there will be labor pains.

I gave my own daughter the boot from my home when she took a position with the banksters that I fought against foreclosure fraud. In this scenario with Candace, I'm hoping that she chooses wisely.

i forgot about this. curious when she reappears

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

We are still not past the control system. We tried to cancel our bug spraying service today . The person on the phone sounded like AI and did everything to keep the account including a free month and reduced price.
I heard him on the phone and reminded my wife this world wants repeaters not free thinking, problem solving people. It was very odd, once you see through the illusion.

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Yes, and they all want automatic payment from your bank account.

(1) Show this thread

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Queen Esther vibe situation.

I know she announced in Feb. that she was pregnant with her second child, due this month (July). She has been on with Tucker many times since.

https://m.facebook.com/DailyWire/videos/candace-owens-and-tucker-carlson-react-to-supreme-court-ruling/559510798948360/

I just read on her last Instagram post thats she is on maternity leave that was dated June 24th . 💙

I sure hope so 🙏 interestingly enough I believe it was also the same night that Phil on telegram put out a warning for everyone to stay inside and it was an odd warning and people were completely confused by it... can anyone confirm what date he did that? I know it was right around those days. I remember thinking that they deterred her from releasing this documentary

In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication

I pray everything is ok with her!! I have been concerned sense then but unfortunately im not a very "large" profile 🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread