#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Good Morning Patriots.

He has a >.

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Good morning/afternoon 🔅 VK
AGREED!!
took my twins in for their yearly checkups. My son 10 at the time. The Dr asked me to leave the room so he could ask my son if he was attracted to same sex or if he felt like he was male or female. My son (homeschooled) had never had the discussions of was horrified and never wanted to go back. never went back. My daughters Dr (twin of above) never asked me to leave the room....🧐
falls under grooming if you ask me.

They tried multiple times to get my daughter to want to go by herself. Nope. We trained prior to doctor visits...if they ask you say no thank you, I want my mom with me. Good thing...they tried to give her the HPV shot at 10 years old. Had it all laid out on the table. Not on my watch. We never went back to that pediatrician. He called and YELLED at me at 7pm at night that I was making the biggest mistake of my life....that Naturopath Doctors are not "real" doctors. That was all the confirmation I needed that I did the right thing in switching. SEE YA. I shudder to think what goes on behind closed doors without a caring observant AWAKE parent there to advocate for them. :(

Only people mentioned by @KimmysConjecturingAgain in this post can reply

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

we exchanged words and he was fired. funny you say this because our conversation turned to vaccinations at the end. I asked for ingredients, in which neither Dr. could provide. I also got a call later that night about my kids not being vaccinated. We switched to a holistic Dr. It was such an awkward visit. lost my trust

You aren't in Southern Oregon are you...lol.

(1) Show this thread