Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Really STOP THE MADNESS already! Really it is so time for all this to end!😥😥😡😡 https://www.atomicheritage.org/history/unit-731

. a long time!

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

.> The Nazis never left.

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

This is what makes crazy 🤬

EXACTLY!!! It is WRONG on every single level. I think its also part of their plan on limiting the earth population as even the mental implication of those who goes through such drastic changes have zero clue of the downward spiral their life will take. Don't fook with God or his creations.#SaveTheChildren is very real on so many levels!! We must save them . 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

Just a deplorable gal in Alaska. Praying that our repentance has allowed for God's grace upon the United States of America! #MAGA

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

I'm scared to look up Unit 731. Yes, it is WRONG!

(1) Show this thread

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

💯💯💯

731 > 17 3 > 51

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

AGREE !!

"HOW BOUT' WE STOP DOING THIS!!"

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

morning VK o7

I always thought it would be interesting to have a casual conversation with peter about anything without the lights and cameras.

it takes about 30 seconds to get a read on someone when they are naturally, standing in front of you.

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

Glad to see you posting one of my heroes, if there's one Canadian I would put on a pedestal besides Brian Peckford (Last surviving member who wrote the Charter of Rights), it's him, if nothing else for having Genius level discernment and logic.
👊

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Male no mistake satan is behind what these sick ass woke parents and doctors are doing to children.

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Food for thought. If transgenderism is done to a toddler, young child, preteen or anyone before the age of 18 should it be considered CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY? The kids who a lot of them are now grownups had no control over this. The parents/guardians should be held accountable for this. Was The unit 731 still being practiced as of recently? 🤷‍♀️ Is that the reason behind former Prime Minister Shinzo Abe's EXIT?? PM Abe was a politician for a very long time in Japan.

a truth purveyor. a new day is dawning. truth is rising. evil is falling.

In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication

i see all this insane inversion as child endangerment, child abuse, and yes,, crimes against humanity.... The schools, teachers, and school board members who promote this should be charged with a crime and arrested by the local sheriff. What are they waiting for?

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

It is so damn wrong.
Nana loves this guy, listen to him a lot, he is common damn sense on it on most topics😘

Good Afternoon, VK.
Excellent point.

It and [they] must be stopped - FTC.

Caps = 8.
TS = 9:57 > 21 > 777.

Think about it logically. The only way is the military…

https://qalerts.app/?n=26

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

Good morning/afternoon 🔅 VK
AGREED!!
took my twins in for their yearly checkups. My son 10 at the time. The Dr asked me to leave the room so he could ask my son if he was attracted to same sex or if he felt like he was male or female. My son (homeschooled) had never had the discussions of was horrified and never wanted to go back. never went back. My daughters Dr (twin of above) never asked me to leave the room....🧐
falls under grooming if you ask me.

A grandmother that thanks God every day for DJT. Totally behind "Q". Thanks to all I follow that keep me informed. Great time to be aliv

My question is why did you leave the room? I would have said "sure, I will leave the room, but the twins go with me". Report that doctor.

They tried multiple times to get my daughter to want to go by herself. Nope. We trained prior to doctor visits...if they ask you say no thank you, I want my mom with me. Good thing...they tried to give her the HPV shot at 10 years old. Had it all laid out on the table. Not on my watch. We never went back to that pediatrician. He called and YELLED at me at 7pm at night that I was making the biggest mistake of my life....that Naturopath Doctors are not "real" doctors. That was all the confirmation I needed that I did the right thing in switching. SEE YA. I shudder to think what goes on behind closed doors without a caring observant AWAKE parent there to advocate for them. :(

(5) Show this thread

did he say : WRONG???

omg, i forgot about that .... word...

wowzers guyzers

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication

Area 51 Unit 51 (17 * 3)

(1) Show this thread

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

Yes, and a good one, at that!

Good Morning VK💐

100%. I’m not typically one for violent thoughts or ideas (peace and love ftw!) but I do believe those pushing the trans agenda on kids and the doctors/teachers facilitating it should be deleted. period.

good morning ☀️❤️

I’m just another patriot that got booted from the other platform. As a digital soldier I’m following other patriots here. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🇺🇸

Who is this guy?

In response Out there Or not to his Publication

jordan peterson

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

>. indeed!

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

☀️

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

Buenos Dias

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

So well said!

Good Morning. Hope you have a beautiful day ☀️