Buckle up and know...

My biggest worry is that I have saved and have a financial advisor that has my portfolio. It is my retirement. If stocks and paper money don't get bridged to the new system I will be working until I am dust.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Colob123 in this post can reply

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

In response Cob Cob to his Publication

Rudy Guiliani advertises for Americanhartfordgold.com where you cna put gold in your ira. Hope that helps.

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

Hi are you in Cos Cob Ct? i am in no way financially savvy but you may want to checkinto what I heard which is we are federally insured on bank accounts up to a certain limit. i can not make financial advice but it seems to be common sense to take risk out of stock and move it to precious metal??not certificates actual metal??/ Just a thought. Juliani had an advertisement on how to do this with a 401k on his latests podcasts if you can stil find them 102 and 103 I think on Youtube and now possibly on rumble.

Love my President Donald J. Trump... United We Stand... WWG1WGA Trust The Plan!!!!!

PRECIOUS METALS!!!!