Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

God Bless POTUS19! God Bless America! #SaveTheChildren WWG1WGA!

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ

Didnt Simon Parkes mention the other day that the code word for us to listen for is, "buckle up"?

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love πŸ’« Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

Erza - I have total belief in the powers of good i who are in charge. I believe that we need to get off our collective assess & get involved on local & state levels so we can live in states that represent the way we want to live. i believe in all of this journey we're on.
But.
I need something to happen Before my daughter commits suicide. she lives in California, is bi-polar with suicidal ideation & self harming. I spent years getting her better & able to function. but she's been forced to live in a 12x12 room for almost a year & her mental health is deteriorating. she's running out of time

is it about to pop off?

Love my President Donald J. Trump... United We Stand... WWG1WGA Trust The Plan!!!!!

Honestly I've ZER0 DOUBTS..... NEVER HAVE!!!!

Ya mon! :)

Only followers of this user (@Conservativepatriot6) can see their posts

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

My biggest worry is that I have saved and have a financial advisor that has my portfolio. It is my retirement. If stocks and paper money don't get bridged to the new system I will be working until I am dust.

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

In response Cob Cob to his Publication

Hi are you in Cos Cob Ct? i am in no way financially savvy but you may want to checkinto what I heard which is we are federally insured on bank accounts up to a certain limit. i can not make financial advice but it seems to be common sense to take risk out of stock and move it to precious metal??not certificates actual metal??/ Just a thought. Juliani had an advertisement on how to do this with a 401k on his latests podcasts if you can stil find them 102 and 103 I think on Youtube and now possibly on rumble.

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

In response Cob Cob to his Publication

Rudy Guiliani advertises for Americanhartfordgold.com where you cna put gold in your ira. Hope that helps.

(3) Show this thread

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’–πŸΈπŸ’«

winning!!!!! God Wins! πŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Save our Children. Trust The Plan. Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@humunu

πŸ’―

I saw this on a building in Vancouver BC Dec 2019 right before the Plandemic.

today would be nice

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

DONT ATTEMPT THIS @ HOME WE ARE PAID PROFESSIONALS 😎

πŸ™ GOD WON. πŸ™ Jesus is the Way. πŸ™ Love Won. ❀️ Love and Light β­οΈπŸ’™WWG1WGA πŸ•―I Love All Y’all πŸ₯° #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything πŸ’™β˜€οΈπŸ¦‹

πŸ™Amen πŸ™ Everything is going to be Alright πŸ™βœοΈ#TheBestIsYetToCome πŸ™βœοΈ#ILOVEYOU

!!!

Thank you.