A honeybee dies after stinging a person or animal...
Imagine that we humans, when you hurt someone else, you have to pay for it with your life.
A totally different world!

Only people mentioned by @HTGthelapis in this post can reply

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication

Real Empathy... is it not what Humans are seriously deficient in? Who can truly say they Feeel Empathy for Every Sentient Being, and act with that in mind? It's my opinion that empathy is one, if not the Vital Emotion that makes up the Human Experience, how can one be evolving without it?

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

Human, fluoride free, unvax'd since 93, homeschooled g6+, 80%unimployed(20yrs), internet searcher (fitness, health, truth, interestings)

you do pay not with death but with your life
it's real
better know as remorse
It can and will take your life
Forgiving yourself takes a long time after you sting someone.

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

In response MrE Kuff to his Publication

True ..!

(1) Show this thread

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

Instant karma rarely happens but, it happens. There is no escaping the debt incurred by evil. They only think they have escaped.

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

For sure! Once people realize by hurting someone else they are hurting (stinging) themselves, then we will finally have our beautiful brave new world.

In response Kimberly Robinson to his Publication

Absolute true!!

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Once you actually connect with God or have been in His presence, it is from what I can tell impossible to harm others on purpose.

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

At that point God does it for you.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏

(3) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

And the black widow kills it's mate after mating too, yikes! Now that would be a different world for humans indeed!

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

😬😬😬😂

(1) Show this thread

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Haaaaaaaaaaa ...

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Mystogan) can see their posts

In response Coach Mystogan to his Publication

😂🤔😬 .... 🐸

(1) Show this thread

Hold on to this post😎

In response Happy Days to his Publication

😂👍

(1) Show this thread