God Bless America, God Bless our Veterans, and God Bless the generations that will keep the spirit of our beloved Nation alive, under God.

Only people mentioned by @BludGeonT in this post can reply

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response 1776 Again to his Publication

πŸ™One of the most Magical, Beautifullly WONDERFUL things I have ever seen! πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. God Bless Them Both!

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Why are AU peeps always cutting onions in here?! (wipes away tears)

As I watched this, I got this overwhelming feeling that God really did bless this nation with His grace. I am not willing to let that be stolen from us!#GodWins

PROUD to be an AMERICAN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Navy Nurse VeteranπŸ¦…βš“οΈπŸ’«βœ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

That is beautiful, tears in my eyes now. xx

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

My Dad taught me how to fold a flag and respect it. Thanks Dad!

I AM Divine Love!❀️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! πŸ—‘ I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! πŸ˜‡ I AM! ❀️

Beautiful! β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™

I got a man. Not here to date. No DM’s. Sad that I even need to write this.

I’m not crying, it’s allergies. Every school day I would watch my brother put the flag up and bring it down and fold it. He died 51 years ago at the age of 10. This brings back the memories. Thank you.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❀️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🀬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

😭❀️😭❀️

There are mentors and angels everywhere if you look! ❀️

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Luke 17:21 πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈ #FamilyIsEverything

Beautiful.❀️

Christian, Mom, Patriot, Constitutional Conservative

So beautiful. May God bless America!

Wife. Mother. Daughter of Christ. Patriot.

😭😭😭 That was the most beautiful, patriotic act I have seen in a LONG time. Especially between such a big generational gap! God bless this little boy, God bless our veterans, and God bless AMERICA!!!

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

My dad was also in the military. Hi parents lied about his age and put him in the airforce when he was just 16. He started when pear harbor was hit. Died with Military at his funeral did the gun salutes......Everytime insee a vetran video my heart weeps knowing what we have learned.

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Beautiful. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²β€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

I think I know exactly where this is. Beautiful & thank you for sharing.

πŸ₯²We were taught in grade school how to fold the flag! I wonder how many know this! Thank you for sharing! πŸ™πŸΌπŸ₯°πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

HONOR! Breathtaking!

Thank you for sharing! for those of us who cried as we watched this beautiful video, remember… β€œOUR TEARS ARE AN OCEAN OF HONOR, LET THEM FLOW!” πŸ’–πŸŒΉπŸ•Š

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

In response Spear Header3 to her Publication

πŸ’₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’₯

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response Spear Header3 to her Publication

PERFECT MESSAGE! God Bless America and OUR BEAUTIFUL MILITARY. THANK YOU!πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

(2) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

God Bless this veteran for taking the time and blessing this young boy. πŸ₯°

❀

So much love, thank you!

That brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for sharing!

β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

This started my day in the best kind of way. Thanks for sharing this. Good morning.
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

Even if it was acting....it still made me cry..dang it.

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

Beautiful
πŸ‘ŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘Š