#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Soon we will have Human spy robots and we will have people ready to accept them into their group too 🤣 But then again, we're probably already talking to some on here already.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response nasty 123 to his Publication

What's worse is we know we are being tracked and influenced with our cell phones and we still wont put them down.

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Privacy is an illusion…
Most every cell phone, tablet, laptop and computer has a camera and a microphone that can be turned on remotely and may actually be on 24/7, recording everything you say or do. Add geolocation, and [they] know where you are/were standing when you said or did a particular thing.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Unfortunately I don't see our privacy increasing however IBOR is needed.

I just take the battery out..
Apps haven't worked in 10 years.
Phone wont work after December...

Only people mentioned by @Quilibet in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

I'm aggravated I had to give up my home landline. I was being charged an outrageous amount just to have a basic landline for my home. I eliminated all of the "features" like call waiting, caller ID and it was still almost $100 a month! Then they switched the landline to digital so it was a moot point to keep it.

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

I was so mad when they made my phone die ao I had to buy a new one. I don't like phones that you can't take the battery out of. I had 4 extra batteries, never had to charge the phone.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

I have one extra battery that I alternate to keep them working.
Many picture texts no longer come in on my phone...
I too, am mad that this will no longer work. Most of my phone calls are at scheduled times during the day. The company is literally forcing me to upgrade. I guess it is time. THis one served me well for a long, long time. What did you upgrade to?

(1) Show this thread

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

I have the same kind of phone. My carrier keeps saying it drops coverage after December 31st. I'm starting to lose calls, etc. so I tell people email me if you can't reach me. I plan on having something totally different to use by then so I am not complying w/their agenda. We'll plug in the landline again if need be.

I still have a 2011 blackberry phone that works well. Only problem is I went to the beach a few years ago and it fell out of my bag into a little stream. The swivel ball doesn't work, but I can call, text without a problem and it picks up wifi. Battery life is up to 3 days without charge. Love it!

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

Samsung?

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication

LG ... I like the fact I can take the battery out and I have replacement batteries if I am out and about!

In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

I remember those.

"The Razor"

You must be old 😂

(3) Show this thread