For the doubters :)

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Trips

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

So it has been about 2 yrs now since I had the wide awake vision of God when he said to me,
"People need to listen because my Angels are already there"

What do you think God meant by this statement?

I took it to mean that his Angels of Revelations were already here, East, West, North, South, that it was time for people make a choice between God or satan.

But I am not versed much in Revelations predictions because in reading it over the years it never made sense to me in the wording of it or interpreting the meanings of the words & metaphors.😇

I was visited by a feminine/masculine of love presence once i was weaping in the fireplace, and i hadnt done psylicybin for years
What does it mean?

,and did [they] radicalize the source energy/God thats the divine energy the chinese call ying and yang?

did [they] take this truth of devine presence of both energy and make the baphomet? they are all about basing lies upon truths

,down here we are fragmented into two genders with a soul that is the holy ghost so to speak,the observer, the giver, thinker, vault, ect the christ conciousness (?) that is both masculine and feminine, perfectly balanced,like the presence that visited me
The gratitude i felt hurt more then my weaping😆

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @NoComment in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response memes matter to her Publication

Thank you for sharing. Idk about masculine and feminine when we leave these bodies, in my NDE I had not feeling of either, but rather only of being infinite energy.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

after idk either🌞but what visited me was a divine both,it felt like one presence but father and mother,its hard to explain but i surrendered and i was utterly loved

(1) Show this thread