For the doubters :)

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Trips

So it has been about 2 yrs now since I had the wide awake vision of God when he said to me,
"People need to listen because my Angels are already there"

What do you think God meant by this statement?

I took it to mean that his Angels of Revelations were already here, East, West, North, South, that it was time for people make a choice between God or satan.

But I am not versed much in Revelations predictions because in reading it over the years it never made sense to me in the wording of it or interpreting the meanings of the words & metaphors.😇

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I wonder if God meant that His Angels were always here? ❤️
My father died when I was 7.
I didn't understand what 'dead' was.

I curled up his favorite chair. The smell of the leather reminded me of him. I remember wondering if he would ever read to me again.
His room looked the same. His robe was hanging behind the door. I laid on his side of the bed. His pillow smelled like his cologne.
My daddy wasn't ever coming home.
I'm not sure how long I cried but after awhile, I felt a hand start to rub my back, comforting me. I didn't turn to see who it was, until I heard her voice.
A lady was laying on the bed beside me.
She was so beautiful.
She was wearing a long black dress. Through her lace veil, I could see she was crying.
Without speaking, she told me that my daddy loved me very much and that he'd always be with me.
When I asked about the lady, my mom told me it was a dream. I told her you have to be asleep to dream.

I can close my eyes 54 years later and see her. ❤️

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

I was visited by a feminine/masculine of love presence once i was weaping in the fireplace, and i hadnt done psylicybin for years
What does it mean?

,and did [they] radicalize the source energy/God thats the divine energy the chinese call ying and yang?

did [they] take this truth of devine presence of both energy and make the baphomet? they are all about basing lies upon truths

,down here we are fragmented into two genders with a soul that is the holy ghost so to speak,the observer, the giver, thinker, vault, ect the christ conciousness (?) that is both masculine and feminine, perfectly balanced,like the presence that visited me
The gratitude i felt hurt more then my weaping😆

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response memes matter to her Publication

Thank you for sharing. Idk about masculine and feminine when we leave these bodies, in my NDE I had not feeling of either, but rather only of being infinite energy.

(1) Show this thread

FWIW —

I was taught and believe that each of us was given a Guardian Angel at birth, who remains with us every step and breath of the way, and is constantly watching over us, and trying to steer us toward God and His Will. I talk to mine, and get assistance from him all the time.

Our Lady of America began appearing to a nun in the 1950’s. Of course, nobody is obliged to believe her messages, but, she did say that the United States has been given a Divine Mandate to lead the World to Peace. Doesn’t that line up with this movement and “The Plan”?

Here are some of her messages about Angels:

https://ourladyofamerica.com/whatsnew/TheAngelsintheMessageofOurLadyofAmerica.pdf

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

Thank you for sharing hun

(1) Show this thread

The 7 who serve God directly possibly
, MICHEAL,
GABRIAL,
AREAL
,AZRAEL
,RAPHARL,
,JOPHIEL,
CHAMUEL

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

The one thing I will say is that the Bible we read has been abridged and twisted by the Cabal - we need to use discernment even when reading it.

But the predicitons of “the end” that are made in Revelations do not apply to God’s children (us) - they apply to the ENEMIES OF GOD’S CHILDREN ie. the Cabal and all who support it and have turned from God.

God bless and love to all!

Maybe we are the Angels...