Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

#GodWins #GreatAwakening #Christian #BuildtheWall, #Deplorable #DrainTheSwamp #MAGA #Patriot #QAnon #Trump2021 #WWG1WGA #PureBlood #IFB

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Thank you.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Excellent

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

Martin, You are right, it had to be this way.
I may not understand ever aspect of 'the plan', but I have always supported it.

Somedays, I just cry when I think about the depth of evil in our world. But I am so thankful to have been chosen ... for this journey.

"Until we faced hardship, we never really knew who we were, who others are, and what kind of world we live in. It is not easy, but it really has to be this way."

Pray without ceasing 🙏🏻

Excellent "musings"!! One does have to be able to put all that is happening into perspective!! 😘

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

Good morning, Martin...you had me at "fripperies"💙

Part of my attraction to persons with a firm grasp on vocabulary is the ability to paint pictures in my mind...

You are, by far, the best ink-slinger of our times🖌️

Only followers of this user (@TinaP) can see their posts

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

i enjoy your musing Martin, have a lovely Sunday

Thank you Martin for your Sunday Morning Musings & beaitiful photographs ! Here we are ......