#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

I just want you all to know that I dont agree with the way Shane treats anons. I never have. Thats why we have had problems in the past. He likes to put anons down and glorify celebrities, and thats where our "friendship" ended. Nope, not for me. He doesnt support the very people who are helping him make this happen, then why should I care? Hes still acting this way, glorifying his celeb family only and not ever acknowledging anons. I am learning to ignore. I know our value. I dont have to include him in my decodes if I dont want. U treat me and my people like we dont matter, then BYE BOO we glad to treat you the same. Ride off into the sunset with your famous bubble gum pop princess and leave us be. Im done playing puzzle games. Our people deserve better. No more celeb worship or Im done for good. Think Im playing.
Test me some more.

Only people mentioned by @PirateQueen88 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from PirateQueen 888, click on at the bottom under it