I just want you all to know that I dont agree with the way Shane treats anons. I never have. Thats why we have had problems in the past. He likes to put anons down and glorify celebrities, and thats where our "friendship" ended. Nope, not for me. He doesnt support the very people who are helping him make this happen, then why should I care? Hes still acting this way, glorifying his celeb family only and not ever acknowledging anons. I am learning to ignore. I know our value. I dont have to include him in my decodes if I dont want. U treat me and my people like we dont matter, then BYE BOO we glad to treat you the same. Ride off into the sunset with your famous bubble gum pop princess and leave us be. Im done playing puzzle games. Our people deserve better. No more celeb worship or Im done for good. Think Im playing.
Test me some more.

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Bee Water

Brother, I agree with you, but, not always do we need to fight fire with fire. Live and let die.

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response The Drowned King to his Publication

Lol im a chick 🤪

(1) Show this thread

I stopped paying attention to him long ago. He acts like a spoiled child and renders any meaningful message useless. Its a shame. I'm sure he has some very important things to say

Just a beach girl from sea to shining sea🧜🏼‍♀️🐙🌊