Only people mentioned by @seriousreesy in this post can reply

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🀣

In response Serious Reesy to her Publication

I like sitting on my patio, enjoying the silence...alone.

Proud American Patriot. Would rather be a free man in my grave than living as a puppet or a slave. Son/Father/Brother/Musician

This is 100% me. It's a gift and a curse at the same time. I have an uncanny ability to see into peoples souls when I meet them, can't say why but I have had it my whole life. I think I read vibrations without really knowing how but my gut is never wrong and I've learned to trust it and not question it anymore.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

Me tooooooo! Since i was a child. A blessing and a curse.

This is me. My tolerance level is near zero. I value my peace more than ever, now.

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

πŸ’―β€οΈ

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins πŸ’«πŸ’–βœ¨πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™ πŸ•ŠοΈβœ¨ πŸ’– πŸ’« βš”οΈTelegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

same!

ya know, I started being more of an emitter than a receiver to cope with that.

Wife|Mother|Daughter of The King|WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈβœŒπŸΌ

very true.

Everything is energy. πŸ’« MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Hahaha! Yes, that's me.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana is having a new thing happening this week. Have been able to read ppl for a while pretty well thro their actions and eyes, but this week suddenly strangers passing me and I know what they have on their minds.

So weird, I have had remote views and visitors where I know what they are thinking but the other day just random men walking out of a market and I could tell what they had going on.

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I have expD this since I was little. At times the busy thoughts of others can be overwhelming. We must continue to armor up, when needed guard your chi and or heart. Maintain decorum, respect and boundaries. These new abilities can offer opportunity to grow and develop new facets. The time of arrival is truly upon us. All my love.

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

A co-worker just this week stopped me and said β€œHey, I know you’ll know.” Can you tell me about β€œthose things?”
I said β€œYou mean the Georgia Guidestones?”
Oh the look on his face when he said β€œHow the heck did you know what I was gonna say?!”
Oops! He steers clear now! πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

(5) Show this thread

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

SAME !

thats exactly what I do! Its fun to sit back and watch people!
It doesn’t take long to read most! βœ…