I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Is tomorrow the July 17
the new July 4th?

In response arba happihr to her Publication

oh wow...this just hit me!

7/17/2022 > 7/17/6 but write it like most of the world outside of the US...

17/7/6 > 1776

+ VK Changed his banner to the black swan at 7:17am !

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Now if something happens would we be playing a part in the manifestation of that happening?

Me think so.

side note: 7 21

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I just had the most intense meditation of my life was trying to raise the vibration in my area, felt like passed family members were sat in front of me

oh wow! i just had an amazing experience happen too - doing laundry. i suddenly felt this energy come my way from the left (i call that my "sweet spot") - i felt dizzy - balanced out again and all this "stuff" came to me which included how "they" wanted us all hooked up to the internet via AI - which we all know. (and we have already been in some sort of a mind capture/internet/ai). but we are using that against them. we used the enemies plan against them to help us wake up and find each other. the art of war.

In response Rimlin to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Victoria1144 in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

Yes [they] have tricked us into helping them manifest/co-create the events and future that they wanted forever.
Now that we know we can unite together and manifest a different now and future IT'S ON!