I think my momma is going to die…how will I ever recover from this loss. This is not my life!!!

Only people mentioned by @SwampDrainer19 in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

In response Kel Que to her Publication

((hugs)) This is hard but it does get easier. I lost my mom 17 years ago on the 23rd of this month. I miss my mom dearly but I know that she is in a better place & one day I will see her again. Spend the time you have left with your mom talking & just being with her.

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

Sending love and prayers dear heart...

Prayers for your family 🙏🙏🙏 Sending love and light 💖💖💖✨✨✨

Prayers for your family 🙏🙏🙏 Sending love and light 💖💖💖✨✨✨

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

It is never easy to lose the person who loved and nurtured you. The person whom you emulated as a young child and into adulthood. So let her light shine thru you. Everything she taught you; it's now time to pass on to others. My dad passed unexpectedly when I was 18 years old (I'm 64 now). I often recount that day when I was told, but then I turn to his life's lessons and try to bring his compassion for people into my daily life. You will survive she has taught you how. Love, hugs, and prayers for both of you.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

my heart goes out to you, prayers & strength for you & your family. 🙏🙏🙏
My Mama died last Sept & felt like I had lost a big part of me. Stay present, hug her lots & allow her to pass on her wisdom to you 💞

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

I’m so sorry friend. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
Please lean on your community here for support, love & prayers. There’s nothing we can’t get through together. Sending you & your mom prayers for miraculous healing, love & comfort all around you. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

I cant tell your momma did a great job with you. She raised you to not be another lame sheep. You will be able to get through whatever happens. Just remember to let her be there with you always. She will always be there as long as you remember her.

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

lost my dad 12 years ago when i was 28. you stay strong and you will get through this time. sending love and prayers for you and Mom💚🙏🏻

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

🙏🙏🙏😢🙏😢🙏😢🙏
Some of us have walked this path before you....
Lean on us...
Not easy...
Let us know how we can help.

🙏🙏

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

I am so sorry!!! Prayers to you, your mom, and your family! Plus sending love!! 🙏❤️

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

Prayers sent for you fren. I know it will be hard but remember all the good, do not dwell on the negative. You have a huge loving family surrounding you, We cant replace your mother but We All Hold You In Our Hearts with So Much Love and are by your side. Love You Fren and The Biggest Hug You Have Ever Had Sent Your Way.

Q藤剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

🙏🙏🙏

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

Prayers for you ...Dear God , please hold Kel close and give Your comfort . 💞🙏💞

Proud American Patriot. Would rather be a free man in my grave than living as a puppet or a slave. Son/Father/Brother/Musician

I pray for you and your mother patriot. May God Bless.

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

I hope she doesn’t. If the inevitable happens though, the biggest comfort is that you can feel their presence. Hang in there. Sending you love and strength.

🙏✝️❤️

#prayerteam

I’m so sorry. I know it seems impossible right now, but, you will get through whatever comes. I lost both of my parents unexpectedly when I was a teenager, so I get it. I also now know that God never sends us more than we can handle. Turn to Him, and ask Him to help both you and your mom. Praying for you both. Take care.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

😔🙏 I'm so sorry... Praying for you and your mom... I understand... Have been where you are right now...

#WWG1WGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #SAVEOURCHILDREN

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️

🙏🙏🙏

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

Stay In The Now With Your Momma.
Father God Knows Your Heart.
Father God Takes Care Of Tomorrow.

In Jesus Name,
Major Prayers For Your Momma, For You, For Your Families, For Your Friends.
Father God Knows Your Momma And Her Needs.

Father God's Peace Be With Your Momma And With You. 💕🙏💕🌼

Thank You Father God 💕🙏💕🌼
Thank You Jesus 💕🙏💕🌼

Please Remember, ALL Who Leaves Earth Enters Into Father God's Arms And IS Alive And Well...We Just Cannot See Them With Our Flesh Eyes...But ALL Are There, AND
We Will Reunite At Father God's Time.
💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕

🙏🙏🙏

Here to support my President, my country and THE CHILDREN 🙏🏻🙏🏻 🙏🏻 💥💥THE STAGE IS SET💥💥

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

praying for peace and comfort. God be with you. Sending love from the light.

🙏🙏🙏

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Prayers and love!!! 🙏 💕

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

Sending you tonnes of love, I lost my dad 6 months ago :(

I understand those words. I understand feeling thay way. Hold on to her while she is here with you… love her… talk to her… touch her.

There is nothing on earth like a mother’s love.

We are here with hearts to listen and care.

Im going to pray for your Momma and you right now. ❤️🙏🏼🕊

🙏 for healing and strength.