✉️

Only people mentioned by @GaDawg3 in this post can reply

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

When you know that you know.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

And this is why Trump didn't alert Posi and Congresss they were going after Solemani and Al-Baghdadi.... He knows they would have been alerted.

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

Salami was the shot heard round the world

When all their looking glasses failed at the same time

When they learned God was with Trump and they all had to get with the program or get fooked

(1) Show this thread

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

i began calling that guy Curly "Q" a few weeks back - got the nudge to do that. also woke up this morning thinking about him - then see this.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

😎

(1) Show this thread

Reverse image has it as a 100% match, so it's probably him. Not sure what happened with these guys, but Extortion 17 is certainly an interesting call sign for a helicopter.

In response Johnny Five to his Publication

Very interesting

In response Johnny Five to his Publication

How bout this one?

(2) Show this thread

Just want the American Dream for my family.

How can our own government do harm to the people who volunteer their life to protecting us . I cant even harm a spider .

In response Melissa Lee to her Publication

Because it's not "our government." It's a bunch of commie/nazi infiltrators controlled by globalists. They hate the US, Constitution and Christians.

In response Melissa Lee to her Publication

"Our Government" is run by the Nazis aka CIA from underground in Geneva Switzerland. They don't care about any of us. We are used as a country to do their dirty work.

(2) Show this thread

Just want the American Dream for my family.

My heart goes out to the Men and Women and their families who have given so much for us . God Bless and Thank you for everything . 🇺🇸🙏🙏💛💛

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

It's him...no doubt💞

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Anons know so excited for the reveal

(1) Show this thread

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

absolutely

ST6

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

🤣🤣🤣😁👍🔥

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

😀

God Humanity Nature Brotherhood Love

uhhhh....

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

Jesus is my Savior! Patriot, Wife, Mother, Grammie to 7 great kiddos. Daughter of WW2 Veteran. #FamilyisEverything I love President Trump!

I remember this. 🧐

😇👍👊

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

Yep, Obama and Biden had Chris Kyle killed too. Doing their best to get rid of the best of the best

(1) Show this thread