Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿ’— โ˜ฎ๏ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Links for complete beginners who are curious and keen??? .... please๐Ÿ’š

I was going to buy seeds, I have $100 to gamble.

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. โค๏ธ

In response Awake Elf to her Publication

www.kucoin.com and you need to create a login first, then send the money there and then swap to something that is paired with XRP to swap to XRP. Youtube videos How to use Kucoin are good help.

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. โค๏ธ

In response Awake Elf to her Publication

I gamble with nature, plant on waxing moon, take care, you win more often than loose. ๐ŸŒฝ๐Ÿฅ”๐Ÿฅ•๐Ÿง„๐Ÿง…๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹

(2) Show this thread

which xrp on kucoin do we choose ?

In response Jen ... to his Publication

They are all the same XRP, the other part just shows what coin you can swap to it. So first you need to transfer dollars to Kucoin, change them to any one of those amd then to XRP.

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

You're the best non-financial advisor I know.

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

He is so kind/helpful.๐Ÿ’ฏgrateful for the shove.

The best is yet to come ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ!! WWG1WGA !!

What's the best way to buy it?

Everything is energy. ๐Ÿ’ซ MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

In response Starz4stripes Lmm to her Publication

VK recommended KuCoin.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

Liquid Gold !

Watching the Water in a Golden California.

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

Heard best way is to buy on Uphold and transfer to XRP ledger.
Anyone know of better (or other) way to pick up? Buy? Hold?

BTW, nice time stamp. 11:11.

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

(2) Show this thread