I am noticing how being on TS is an invisible weight off my shoulders. It's like coming out of exile and being readmitted to mainstream society. When you are punished (via shunning and ostracism) there is always a deep psychological concern you must have done something to deserve it, no matter how manifestly unjust.

I feel like I have energy back and it's time to party like it's... well, 2019 maybe?

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

GOD is EVERYTHING, PEACE LOVE FORGIVENESS.... Veteran..... Married. SoN of RAY ....SOON. 1613161, AZ. √

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Sort of like being sent out to roam the desert for a long time. Before you can go home.

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Great to see you there Martin

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

I thought TS was only in the US, it is available in all commonwealth countries too??

In response Maybe Herb to her Publication

UK

(1) Show this thread

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

lol … love that , so happy to hear that :)

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

👏As more wake up they need direction.

I feel lucky to be right here. 😎

“One cannot love without suffering, or suffer without loving.” Saint Gianna Molla

I would like TS more if the people on there weren't so worried about the number of followers they have. Instead of looking for all patriots, they look for anyone who will follow them for numbers. I rarely go on there because I can't get through the "trains" to get to "news."

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

Have fun on TS. its another Twitter sh*thole to me.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

You're vibing again Martin 😊

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

WoW. Truth Social did all that for you? I'll never know. Somebody at Apple has a ❤️ on 4 me.

I had to replace my phone a couple weeks ago and haven't signed back on to TS yet. I didn't feel at home over there.. 🙃