Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Jul 16, 2022 at 2:49 PM]
When the REAL President visits, IT'S A FIESTA!!!🥳🥳🥳
https://rumble.com/v1cijpv-theylovetherealprez.html

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Jul 16, 2022 at 4:14 PM]
Biden was received by a deputy governor. THE REAL PRESIDENT WAS WELCOMED BY THE KING!!!

Truth seeker, writer, painter, fur-mom 🐶🐱 Yeshua 🙏👑

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

Also purple is the color of royalty

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

Red carpet means bloodlne. Trump is recognized as from royal bloodline.

(3) Show this thread

DOD Law Of War Chapter 11 —

11.4 LEGAL POSITION OF THE OCCUPYING POWER
Military occupation of enemy territory involves a complicated, trilateral set of legal relations between the Occupying Power, the temporarily ousted sovereign authority, and the inhabitants of occupied territory.92 The fact of occupation gives the Occupying Power the right to govern enemy territory temporarily, but does not transfer sovereignty over occupied territory to the Occupying Power.

https://dod.defense.gov/Portals/1/Documents/pubs/DoD%20Law%20of%20War%20Manual%20-%20June%202015%20Updated%20Dec%202016.pdf?ver=2016-12-13-172036-190#page813

Only followers of this user (@George_Q_2Q2Q) can see their posts

I'm tired, I wanna quit... I get like this every time something BIG is about to happen. I just want to go back to the old timeline.

There's no place like home, there's no place like home

11.3 PM in INDIA

1/9 91

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

THY KINGDOM COME

"The Eye thru which I See God is the Same Eye through which God Sees Me..." Meister Eckhart

JFK'S EXECUTIVE ORDER was Designed to Destroy the "Federal Reserve" (Which is Neither Federal or a Reserve") PRIVATE BANKING SYSTEM Centered in the CITY OF LONDON--an Executive Order that Resulted in his Assassination Shortly Thereafter AND which was IMMEDIATELY Rescinded by Lyndon Johnson the Moment He became the Next President..
The # One, in the Ancient Science Known as the Sacred Geometry of Light (which is the Basis of Gematria & Alphabetic Letters Derived from it)--the Number One is the "Vertical Axis" that Represents God as the Universal All-Inclusive, Multi-Dimensional (Q)uantum Source Field of All Creation (ie. the Vertical Axis of the Cross Upon Which Christ is Crucified Represents God as the Vertical Axis & the Horizonal Axis Represents Earth--As Above So Below, As WITHIN, So Without, As the Universe, so the Soul)
ONE EARTH (As it IS in Heaven

ArmyVet Deo Proximo BridgeBuilder #FamilyIsEverything #AceOfSpades #TipOfTheSpear

Finally on truth 🙌 I like it there...quite cozy 😊 @ghostrider888
its getting close to Reckoning Time ⏲️ 😀

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Good Morning VK .1111

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

.1111 not 1111
Are we down to the Mantissa?

Eleven Eleven

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

9.3111 ?

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

Lead Lag Live👇

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Does 9:21 work :)
Maybe I should try harder to be on time for the future.

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

❤️1111 this is showing up a lot ❤️😁

❤️ .

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

I cannot wait for the day the ‘My fellow Americans’ tweet goes live. Too see the look on [their] faces.
Goosebumps at the thought.

:23 off

You can’t bring out the dark without Turning on the light. It’s about the children it’s always about the children The future is bright 🫶

manifesting one last dip?

Saw and felt 1111, but not near my phone.

We are getting ready our former neighbors. They are an elderly couple that moved into assisted living a few years ago to be closer to their kids and grandkids. Great neighbors and have missed them. My son’s third set of grandparents. 😊 It’s been too long, it’s time. I feel it. Health is a concern for the husband. Enjoy the day.

Family is Everything.

❤️1111❤️

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

GY6
✈️

Important one today!

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

In response Kim Runner to her Publication
(1) Show this thread