I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

I have been feeling a bit off over the last few months. So my Wife asked me to do the one thing I hate most in life, go to the Dr.

I need some prayer.

My BP was 196/130.

My Dr. told me He almost sent me to the ER.

Thank you in advance.

Bless Up!

Definitely will be praying for you dear D!!! I haven't seen you here lately, so I had an urging (fr the Holy Spirit!) to look you up, and see this! I'll confess that I've had HBP since I was 32... my Daddy had it from the exact same age, and he lived to be 93. A few things you can do are A) grounding... standing barefoot in the soil, this has been proven to lower your BP! B) Listen to healing frequency music, this will lower it too... here's a good one- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjNPcyV8zFg&t=19122s
Take good care of yourself, praying for you each day now!!❤️🙏

432 Hz + 528 Hz DEEPEST Healing Music l DNA Repair & Full Body Healing l Let Go Of Negative Energy - YouTube

432 Hz + 528 Hz DEEPEST Healing Music l DNA Repair & Full Body Healing l Let Go Of Negative Energy by Meditation and Healing.#432HZMEDITATION#528HZ#DEEPSETHE...

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Cath2344 in this post can reply

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication

Thank You!

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

😄👍❤️ 🙏 🙏 🙏

(1) Show this thread