I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

I have been feeling a bit off over the last few months. So my Wife asked me to do the one thing I hate most in life, go to the Dr.

I need some prayer.

My BP was 196/130.

My Dr. told me He almost sent me to the ER.

Thank you in advance.

Bless Up!

Only people mentioned by @NiceAngel11 in this post can reply

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication

Thank You!

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

In response Susie __Q to her Publication

haha didn´t notice it but...... 😍

(1) Show this thread

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕

Blood Pressure pills...side effects...
My doctor changed the prescription again because of the horrible side effects I was having with the other pill.
This pill TOO has all the crappy side effects! I really need to get off these
bp pills! They're awful! 👎

Agree. And Big Pharma told us to not eat grapefruit with....blood pressure pills because they can interact with the effect of the pills !!! evil. They KNOW that grape fruit are good to reduce BP.

They Suck.

(3) Show this thread

Thank You!