The connections sometimes make me emotional
We are experiencing something really profound! ♥️
(and yes, I'm sober lol)

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA #Trump #Kennedy's #Q #Anons #JFK Fans 🙏🐸

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Love for you💚💚

its an honor and privilege to have found my way into a group of people who share profound insight to the invisible war going on....proud to give my efforts to help in saving mankind

In response Quixotic 1776 to his Publication

🙏♥️
Happy you are here with us all!

(1) Show this thread

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

Just wait til we get the full potential from our pineal gland. That should be an amazing feeling. I'm looking forward to being in harmony with the Earth's vibration, which is something else they took away from us.
Speaking of what was taken from us, I wonder if we'll find out the truth about what happened to Earth in the mid 18th century when all the major cities were destroyed and the mud flood covered much of what remained. There has to be some way to access our true history, especially if the stories about time travel are true.

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

I know what you mean Kim. ❤️. I often wonder, if there was a map and each of us put a dot for our location, what it would look like. I have an idea that we might find we are strategically spread out. Don’t know why but it feels that way.

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

i posted a tiktok vid about that recently.
I think so as well!

(1) Show this thread

We have already Won. 💫💖⭐💜🌎 WWG1WGA

🥰🤗✨✨🤣

A very special shout-out to our AU friend,@kimrunner for guiding us, keeping us calm and focused, I surely appreciate it very much !!

In response Victorious Republic to his Publication

Thank you, Rudy.
Your sweet comment made me smile.
Thanks for being here! ♥️

(1) Show this thread

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

Christian Patriot seeker of truth and justice #savethechildren

I have said it before and I will say it again salt of the earth people on this site people who understand people who pray and people who lift you up. You have been a rock for so many, always being there to lift us up. In this dark time you shine bright and help us keep our faith. Thank you. It is emotionally overwhelming to be awake, and also knowing full disclosure is gonna shake us all. We are prepared for whatever comes our way because we have each other and know THE BEST IS YET TO COME and WWG1WGA =)

In response Sheila E** to her Publication

100%! In it together...
We needed to connect here to support each other through this crazy but amazing journey! ;)
and thanks for the kind words.

(1) Show this thread

Yes, getting more cray cray (in a good way) daily & feel so connected to the pulse of ALL, so to speak...

...feel buzzed a lot when i'm not literally buzzed 😂☀️

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

It is very emotional💖 that's how we know it is the realest thing we will ever experience😉 with ya 123....(3) TS👊

I’ve been feeling it too. You must be vibing it out. We got you, Kim. ♥️♥️♥️

In response Keri Alexander to her Publication

♥️♥️♥️

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Something was going on yesterday, I had to work on other things so I did not have time to answer the pull to connect to it but there was energy bouncing all around me pulling at me all day.
Not a bad thing but a good thing.
Gonna have to spend some time in meditation today to find out what's up.

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

All day yesterday, I kept on putting my hand over my heart and exhaling🥰🙏🏻😇

(1) Show this thread

whats occuring is extraordinary. theres really no words to describe it. i am often overcome with emotion when i think about it. ❤️

God🙏FAMILY❤COUNTRY🇺🇸

We are blessed to be here to witness one of the most profound times known. Blessed to see history and wrongs being righted; collective ascention; peace and love. if that doesnt catch your breath and make you emotional, you’re missing one of the greatest shows on earth!

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

so glad you are here with your positive outlook. you lead with grace! 💞

In response I’m no one to her Publication

Thank you for the kind words! :)

(1) Show this thread

kek

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Proud to be on this road with you all. You've kept me sane!!
ThankQ.

#WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE
#TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication

Thank you as well.
and 711 timestamp for you!

(1) Show this thread

. 🇦🇺👍

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

waterworks right here😂😭🤣😭
A lot💙💦

My hubby was a Patriot, as am I - & Constitutional Conservative Christian, Texan, dog mom, digital soldier…WWG1WGA

I have been overly emotional all day, and can’t seem to walk away from AU for more than a bit. It feels way too much like everything is about blow up!

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

SAME feeling! I was glued to AU yesterday...and was very unproductive.

(1) Show this thread

Indescribable, especially when every step in our lives has led us here.💙

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Incredible feeling right now. We’re feeling it Kim. .

TS 12:33 > 333

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

♥️

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

if you count back 120 days from January 1st 2023 you get September 3rd 2022. That makes me feel good.

(4) Show this thread

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

those #'s

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

4:33 > 1

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

💕💞❤️

We are on the brink of a Global Revolution!

In response Jason Lubliner to his Publication

It's a beautiful thing!

(1) Show this thread

It's so free, this kind of feeling

It's like life, it's so appealing

When you've got so much to say

It's called gratitude, and that's right

🎶

In response Reflex *.* to his Publication

Love the BBs :)

(1) Show this thread