Rally rescheduled for 22nd

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response SMa rk. to his Publication

Interesting gap the 1st week of August…..then we find a heartbeat?

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

"My Fellow Americans...." Vibes.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Well, that certainly puts a new spin on things.
The drop never says who it comes from exactly.
John sends it?!!

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

who is still on Twitter? EM

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

JFK Jr.
or
Elon Musk?

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Judy 777 to her Publication

, get it 😹🔎🍿

(1) Show this thread

God Humanity Nature Brotherhood Love

if trump cant - then that leaves jr or melania in my eyes, but i think im picking up what ur putting down

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

id like a copy of this book, VK
1 out of 2
50/50 shot
5:5

50% chance
100% probability

you a gambling man Vk?
how about a card game?

Trump card incoming…

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Well, John F Kennnedy Jr. twitter acct already posted " My Fellow Americans the storm is upon us" january 2021.

God Humanity Nature Brotherhood Love

In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication

yeah i saw that in real time but that account felt like a news retweeter rather than one i would look to for truth and confirmations

(1) Show this thread

Still holding the line. Proud to be one of VK's first followers! Glad I listened to my gut! #Trump2021 #[they]fooked

Since DJT said he will never post on Twitter again, I am going with Jr. I've thought this for some time, as it was never specified WHO the tweet will come from.

and Phae already did it, and that didn’t work so well, so I guess it must me John or 45 :)

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

that day that@phaethon314 did it was sooo fun!!!

Wish that it would be John, but 45 more likely… but that would negate the “look to twitter” portion…

then again, “Look to Truth” is meaningful and badass in its own way…

(1) Show this thread

Betting it's one of these 2...
😉

92 :)
8:02 > 20:02 > 22 = 1111